Reviews for Drowning
that ed kidd chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
That's amazing ... very angsty and dark. Great job on this; the emotions were strong. You've got an awesome way with words. )
obsidian katana chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
awesome poem. well written, full of pain and other emotions, dark and angsty, but i like poetry like that (i have somein this account and my other one especially, if you wanna read some). yeah it's good to be able to have conversations on good terms. i like that. the thing people complain about Christians a lot is their narrow-mindedness, so i try to be more open. i know as i Christian i'm supposed to, well i wouldn't say convert, but at least tell people about Jesus, but i'm more of an introvert, and there seems to be this growing hatred, or something to that effect, in america at least. but i have friends at school who are not Christian, and get along with them fine. anyway, great job on this piece. i really like your poetry. you really have a way with words and expressing yourself. and thanks for the reviews.
Lina Inverse chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
I love the simplicity of the structure and the powerful language and emotions
Dark Child chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
So sad...:( Some people have it rough...
It's a great poem. You're so talented...::sniff::
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
m I can definately relate.. I love the line about im suppossed to hate you... good job!
sunstormed chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
oh i really really liked that...awesome poem, and personally i think its fine the way it is, great job!
CW-nerd-12 chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
This is nice, but it doesn't show enough of the story. Show us the relationship, and then her being put in the institutuion, and then give us her thoughts.