Reviews for Questions to Self and Others
spiritfire chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
That was so good I think for once in my life I am at a loss for words. ::looks back at sentence:: Apparently not. Great voice and emotion. Loved it all the way! ::shakes fist at-well, he shall remain nameless-(if its who I think it is):: For some odd reason the entire time I read this, I swear I heard sad, sappy love music playing in the background. But that's a good thing! I guess I'll just stop before I take up too much space.
A Beautiful Nightmare chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
A wonderful well described freestyle verse... nicely done...
karmakaze chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
I know how you feel. Exactly.
Great work, sorry I didn't review you sooner.
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
hm... never reli felt that way before painful? i'm not gonna try that then :D GReat job!
Never the same
shinco chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
Some people are just STUPID and can't love ANYONE even if they WANT TO! THAT PERSON IS ONE OF THEM! THEY CAN NEVER BE TRUSTED! That's just one more stupid problem you gotta deal with! UCK! Well, I surely hope things get to going better, and I LOVED the poem! GREAT JOB!
Eulogy of the Scorned chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
A feeling we all know a little too well, no?
A Girl in Denial chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
Wow, this is really good! Reminds me of my poem Questions, except much much better! Well done.
agid
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
Oh this better not be about me, you know you should stop living the past and leave it, most people are getting annoyed. Sorry to burst your bubble!