Reviews for Losing, Slipping, Falling
ShadowOfTheFallen chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
Brava! Another decent poem. Rather dark but that is my kind of taste :p
method acting chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
amazing topic, amazing writting. Amazing job. I feel like I shouldn't be reading this, like it is bigger than I. But thank you for sharing.
Tom Madden chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
nice! i really like it. sure the world can seem like a pretty aweful place sometimes, but it's also filled with good. great work!
Steel Winged Angel chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
A very emotional, from the heart sort of poem. Really shows the values you hold dear. Nice job, love.
Hawke
Deirdra Chaeli chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
...woah. You packed a lot of power into these few words. I am absolutely stunned. Your imagery is simply amazing, with the beginning juxtaposition of placing yourself on that line between two definite opposites where there does not usually seem to be a grey area. I love the line "Between Existance and Life," and the image that it calls. I could tell you my other favorite lines, but then I'd ahve to quote the entire poem. This is wonderful, absolutely wonderful.
jules2206 chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
hey,
i must admit i only half read your profile, i dont think i'v seen someone with such an impressively long profile!
i hjave to admit, i couldn't believe my eyes when I saw so many poems 105! crikey well done for perservering, i must admit, it took me ages to get that many, but i am a little of a perfectionist, and iv regretted throwing many of my poems and lyrics, and ramblings away, because they would've come in handy now!
this poem reminds me so much of my ex boyfriend, who died 24th August last year. its a really touching poem, its something exactly like he would have written.
this may seem a little invading, but I was wondering If I could quote 4 lines from this poem,
"When you are too busy existing to actually live,
Oblivious to the goodness in the world,
When you are too busy suffering to feel happiness,
The evils of the world tear you away from yourself,"
If not, I totally understand, but just reading it reminded me of him and made me smile, so thank you for such a touching poem.
If your kind self does allow me to read it at remembrance service in a few weeks, please email at
it would mean a lot to us all,
keep writing,
bye!
Zamie Kull chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
i like the unsettling ending...love the voice you give to words. Hope you don't mind, but i'm goind to recomand you to the people that read my stuff at
cheers - bittersugar
finally-defeated chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
ah, good poem.
-915fd
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
i like this (as you can tell im searching ur older stuff now, lol!) its really good. i like the themes as well.
vturnip chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
I struggle with the everyday. Well versed, thanks for the words. Good job.
Sober-and-Humorless chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
Oh, I like this poem. I love the line "The lies rise up and cast their shadows upon the truth,".
Very well written.