Reviews for Shades of Night
Arabella Thomas chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
I do like to experiment. This poem, continued into death... but really that wasn't what I intended. What I did intend, wven I'm not sure of.

But it was just a depressing day today and I felt horrible.

But also I'm taking a psycology class on Death and Dying.
Hate In The Form Of Passion chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
Give in to your fears if you wish,Allow your pain and fear to consume you,Break apart and grow your own shadow,It will follow you forever, it will haunt you, the shade of night shall have power over you,Man is weak,Letting the shadows rule is a sad fate to suffer.

That part was, nonetheless, incredible. Your talent is extremely admirable. As I hope I have stated time and time again.
ShadowOfTheFallen chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
"Become a shadow if you wish..." very true...another dark and anghsty yet wonderful poem. Great vocabulary and descriptions too. I remember when I was little and afraid of the darkness lol
Tom Madden chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
awesome! i love it.. especially the ending of hope.
after reading the summary i had to laugh cuz at 19 years of age i still run up the stairs at night, lol. i'm completely cool being in a pitch black room in the house, but those stairs..still haven't gotten over the childhood thing i guess. anyway, you're a great writer. nice work!
Steel Winged Angel chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
Creepy, yet you really capture the fears of the unknown and the fears of a child in the dark. As always, your poetry leaves me in awe. I loved it!
Much Love,
Hawke
Deirdra Chaeli chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
Don't tell me it's over! I want more! Your stunning images of the darkness leave me wondering what you will do with the light. This is absolutely... I can't even think of the right words to say. Just... wow. wholly wow.
Zamie Kull chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
Hello again!
Don't mind me, i don't mean to flame. I like this but don't quite agree.

Very well written...but it kinda annoys me that people always automatically associate evil and bad feelings and such with darkness and the colour black. I couldn't help but think that it is the light (in allusion to this poem)that we need fear, because it is scorchingly blinding, while the darkness is comforting, like cool water on burnt skin. Or something...
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
i think ive reached the end! have i reveiewed everything now? :P
Seeker of the Way chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
Hey! Thanks for the review! LOVE your profile! I ran out of space on my fave list, so I added you to my PROFILE in a new fave author list! It seems you are on a gnositc path, and you know it way before I did! I have read a lot adn thought a lot about this.
OK, this is my first review for you .. what review you say? Yeah, I usually ive my thought s abput the poem instead of giving constructive criticism. Sorry, wanna improve get B E Hickman or someone!
I felt like this, i know this feeling May I suggest an enlightening book that this poem reminds me of? "Practical Psychic Self-Defense: Understandinf and Surving Unseen Influences" by Robert Bruce ( .com).
In Truth & Light - John
May you complete your mission here successfully!
(I hope to read more of your works in the near future! Right now you were the oldest of my 23 new e-mails and ... i can be lazy. So much to do, so little time!)
and, it is cool you have found sterces too. GO JOSIE!