Reviews for Loneliness
Hybrid Moment chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
In all honesty, the last stanza is one of the greatest things I've ever read. Great work.
Hate In The Form Of Passion chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
I loved this poem! You really capture the subject of them and that is probably why I love them so.
I Found Myself At 24 chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
Published? Cool! :) I really liked this one as well, especially the last stanza. The last line was definitely the best one. *applauds* Well done!
Steel Winged Angel chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
oh man...wow. Such beauty...such...awesomeness. Wow!
Hawke
Deirdra Chaeli chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
hmm... good for a rhymed poem, and you haven't sacrificed your word choice to make it rhyme. I like that you haven't forced it into a set form or pattern, allowing it some freedom to take its own course. Very nice.
James Sullivan of GA chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
I feel alone today too. My bf left me. He said "James, you're too damn cock hungry, always wantin to suck me dry. I need something more than that, its over!" And my birthday's tomorrow. I so feel this way and your poem just hits home, remindin me of my gay tendencies and my love and his body and my tears. Good job, would be better if it helped me find a bf!
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
*sniff* that was so fricken sad! wow! i can see why it was published 2x... its amazing!
A Perfect Circle chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
I can see why it's been published. It's a good poem with nice flow. Thanks for the reviews.
WiredCrazyFrances chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
i like this one too, again great emotion...i like it.