Reviews for Journey of Faith
Hate In The Form Of Passion chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Even though I don't consider myself religious at all I was touched by this. You're a better person than me by far. I would never want to do anything that Jesus did. Except maybe changing water into wine, walking on water, reviving, and then anything happy that he did. But the suffering? Fuck no. And I admit that. I'm perfectly content with the mild suffering in my life. Anyways, that Aikakhateaa person that reviewed this made me laugh.

BeyondTheHourglass
Akhenaten chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Angry mood, so pardon if the review is angry-toned:

Why do you think you can't help Jesus? There are non-literal crosses as well.. why not help him get rid of the cross of ignorance? There are so many people who misniterpret his words, in different ways, why not do something about that? You think that now Jesus is dead all you have to do is pray and you'll be guaranteed a place in heaven? You know the ONLY person jesus ever promised a place in heaven to was the criminal beside him on the cross... So how are you so sure you have a place in heaven? Why not try earn one? Help Jesus by being a good person, the kind of person he was, helping people and stuff. Volunteer at a centre for disabled children. That's what he would be doing, instead of thinking he wished he could help them.. He'd TAKE a chance to do good in the world instead of lamenting about the ones he missed...

think about it. Why does Jesus want everyone to be a good person if a bad one can get into heaven just by being baptised? -Akhie
Matthew J chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Yes actually, I believe he was.
ghostless87 chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
wasn't that man a jew and didn't they force him to help Jesus carry the cross?
Needa S chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
Excellent write, going on my fav's list. I sent ya an invite to my site. Hope to see ya there. God Bless and keep on writing for Christ. You are very gifted.

Needa S.
Steel Winged Angel chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
You are truly wise beyond your years, dear heart. You've seen so many things and understand so many things. I admire you for who you are and the things you write about. May God forever walk by your side. A poem honestly and truly from the heart.
Hawke
Deirdra Chaeli chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
Again, brilliance is all I ever see from you. This poem is full to the brim with raw desires, a passion to live for Him, and I so appreciate that. Simply stunning.
Zamie Kull chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
I have read a lot of poems about God. Not becasue i wanted to, but because we had to study them in school to sit for the Maltese exam. You know...Malta...where St Paul got shipwrecked?
Anyways...good work again.
Cheers - bittersugar
Sandra Laine chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
I understand how you feel the movie really made me think. I know that I would go back and help him carry the cross aswell but we hae to do it now, with our living and the way we witness and carry OUR crosses every day. I agree
-Cassie
Claudia chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
I felt exactly the same after seeing that movie...though I couldn't get myself to write anything cause I was too busy crying my heart out. The movie shocked me like no other has done.
Also, while I was seeing him get beaten up in such a way the only thing I could think of was: I wished I lived in that time so I could stand between him and that two men. And to let them hit me instead of him.
Those people didn't realize that they had what they so desired right next to them...
We humans are so blind
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
i like the use of repitition
Sang Yu Nung chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
This was an inspiration poem, as was the movie itself! I haven't really read many religious poems that I liked, but I did enjoy reading this one. I like how u bring out the point that "I am only a man", which leads to the fact that everybody is only a person! I enjoyed reading this!
Cari-anne chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
That's a beautiful poem I share the same urge to have helped the Lord. You are very talented and I am so glad that you have used your talents to glorify the Lord. I know that He is looking down on you, His child, with love and compassion. There are alot of rotten people in this world and I have expereinced some of this at this very page. But don't let anything discourage you. I guess I don't have to worry though because you seem to hav ea very strong faith already. People like you make me realize that this world isn't as bad as I have previously thought. God blesses you.
Summerdazed chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
Jesus will be so proud of you. I mean, He IS proud of you, cuz He read this for sure. :O) Such a great tribute. Hope I'd get to watch it...they banned it here in my country.
Review me if you're free!
summerdazed