Reviews for Die a Death of Roses Short Version
CynicalValentine98 chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
Emm, I love this. It's beautiful.
JagerCloud chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Though I do not prefer using the same beginning for each line, each stanza, I like it...a lot. I've liked your work for quite a while now. I beleive I'll be reviewing more instead of just reading them. I look up to you as a writer. Bravo!
ShadowOfTheFallen chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
Wow. Great poem. I like the style in which you wrote it.
Steel Winged Angel chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
Bad times, losing someone you love. You truly capture the blue of the butterfly's wings; blue for the sorrow love brings. Nice rhyming too.
Hawke
Deirdra Chaeli chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
...*nearly bursts into tears* With four recent deaths in the family, this poem draws so much emotion to the surface... wonderful, but... I need a tissue now...
Zamie Kull chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
This one's beautiful. I love the title too. Don't ever stop writing! You're seriously good at it. If you'd read my poems, i'd honestly appreciate a critique from you.
ciao - bittersugar
You Win I Will Be Your Idiot chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
Omg this poem kicks so much ass! I love it! u rock at writing! this is so good! ur awesome!
James chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
[Crying] Yes yes, losing someone does bad times. It majorly sucks...almost like I did on Ronnie. If I didn't feel this way I wouldn't like the poem, scuse me while I cry some more.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
so theres a long version? the title confuses me a tad... :S but the poem, its great! really captures the hurt. its great! :D
xLecta chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
I love it, very good job. I really like the title to. Very original. You remind me of my cousin/best friend, 'proudtobeanonymous'. You should check her out she's real good and she has the same style you do.
Great format, well written :)
Fuinixe chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
Oh. I love the first two stanzas and the last line. Last line of the third stanza breaks the rhythm a bit, and the rhythm is something this has going for it (of many things), so if you ever consider revising it, that would be my first suggestion. Can't think of anything else to put into words...but yes. I do like it muchly.
*checks all three boxes*