Reviews for Die a Death of Roses
Neaera chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
I like this, very creative. Keep it up
Ahemait chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
the rhymes in this are amzing. sometimes people write with rhymes, myself included (heh heh) and it sounds like shit, but yours are great. the poem was also amazing! great job!
Steel Winged Angel chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
Hmm...nice. I like this versin beter myself, it's longer and has more emotion. But that's just silly little me _
hawke
Deirdra Chaeli chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
*gets gigantic box of tissues* I don't know why I read both of them at once... but this is lovely. Evocative, well-constructed... *wipes away tears* great poem.
zeegurl29 chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
oh i love that. i must read more of your work!
Sang Yu Nung chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
I love the "repeatedness" in the first three stanzas... And rhyming poems are just great! And then for the 5th- 8th stanzas you used "better to..." and used an amount of time, increasing... Great idea for this poem, awesome symbolism! Amazing, write on!
Aya Kurayami chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
.. wow.
Lauren Raven chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
Wow. This is...amazing. There's so many different interpretations for this poem...I keep flipping back and forth. Wow. I really like this...definitely adding you to my favorite authors list. Great job; I like the repetition-it's very effective in this poem. It's cool to find writers who happen to be high school students (I'm a sophomore myself); it seems like so many writers out there are older. Good work, keep writing.
*lauren raven
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
perhaps ill start reading from the top down instead of the bottom up and ill be able to answer my own questions next time... hehe read the review for the short version of this poem if you dont get this... lalala!
yeah, great poem!
Fuinixe chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
*swallows*
*is awed*
*walks away*
*comes back to click in the last box*
*leaves again*
I Found Myself At 24 chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
Once again, I'm very impressed. You've certainly got a talent for poetry. Keep it up! *adds to faves*
Summerdazed chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
i get your style, you really like repetitions eh? :O) I never can't write something like yours, cuz mine always come out like nagging...oh 2nd last stanza has so many images painted with words! Beautiful!
summerdazed