Reviews for Hatred
ator otid chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Hmm... It reminds me of my older work in a way.

It's so... angry, but not convincingly so. It goes over-the-top, and it has that "teenage anger" feeling to it, which is hard to get rid of sometimes.

But I liked the condescending sarcasm that was in the beginning and set the tone for the poem.

Keep writing. You'll write a masterpiece one day ;]
Rosanna28 chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
I don't really know what to say about this. I know someone that feels this way about me, the same person that I wrote 'sick mind' about, and I can tell you that it isn't very nice to know that.

But I really like what you did here. It actually gave me tears in my eyes, because it's so full of anger and emotion. Makes me think: 'boy, I wish I could write like this'. Cause you really are an amazing writer! I love your work.

And please, I would be honoured if you would email me and take the time to give me suggestions on my work. I would really appreciate that. You can find my emailadress on my site.

Thank you so much for your reviews!

Much love,

Rosanna.
Steel Winged Angel chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
And I thought my poems were hateful and angry. This is full of loathing, very very very very angry poem. Creepy. Never make Matthew angry, that's for sure. Great show of raw emotion though.
Hawke
Deirdra Chaeli chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
...wow. Someone was having a bad day...
Zamie Kull chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
This is horrible, in a very good way! yay u!
Dvlsdngrousrbl chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
:O Tjis is really good... great! I wish I could write this good! I love it! It's one of the best poems I've read!
finally-defeated chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
wow, scary, but good. well done.
-915fd
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
*checks box for fav stories* :D :P its really good. i love the hatred and the anger expressed, ah wonderful!
RellaRock chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
ah-
if only we all had a worm to curse and recycle into great poetry
I enjoyed every word
Adel Yuki chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
hmm.. since i am new here, i was looking around for good poetry, and this one is the best my eyes was so wide open and my jaws dropped when i was reading this poem of yours
Nice job! _ keep it up
Fuinixe chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
"My eyes burn into your soul when you close your eyes,/
You spin around, seeing only the inky darkness of your being reflected back at you."
Yay for crazy-deep other-meanings!
Hmm...
I think you should leave all the words exactly where they are, but experiment with CAPITAL letters, s/l/a/s/h/e/s between letters, p.e.r.i.o.d.s, AlTeRnAtInG, Capitalized, etc. Put 'em in wherever you want and then pare it down for meaning. Sometimes things like that work wonders for clarification of tone and atmosphere, and I think it would be really fun (?) to write and read that style on this one.
Just an idea. :)
WiredCrazyFrances chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
wow...that was really angry. but it worked, the anger gave it good flow. Only suggestion is to maybe expand on why exactly you are angry at this person...good flow of emotion though.
freethephoenix chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
o_O I've felt that feeling... yup. Angry poetry.
Even in venting you're good. Cool.