Reviews for InNeR DeMoNs
Chi Ame chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
Excellent! I like it a lot. I would tell you my favorite line, but I like them all! Nice job.
Steel Winged Angel chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
"An evil shadow's gleeful kiss" Awesome line! I thought I read all of these, but it seems I didn't review any of them. Silly little Hawke.
Hawke
Deirdra Chaeli chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
O.O you've got the "unnerving" thing down pat... holy cow, that freaked me out. the rhyme, while normally not something I prefer, helps this flow and creep and... *shivers* that is seriously freaky.
Da Buffster chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
Wow, this is really good. I love the rhyming, you've written it really well. Maybe written 'mind' to many times, but I think it works :P
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
you're right, i do like it. and i appriciate the honesty of your review... though i wasnt sure; were you making fun of my writing style or what? i know eulogy of the scorned has a hell of a lot... Posts a lot... but thats his style... im not going to defend him or not defend him for any of it... i do like his work a lot and read it all. some are better than others. and yeah... i dunno what else to say really... thank you for reviewing my poem though. anyways, ill go find the other one you recommened now.
Heavily Horizontal chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
Eww..I guess it scared me too! Wow...good vocabulary...
I have the picture of blood everywhere! Especially when i see the words pool, digs, tear, scratch and charrs, they all sound so scary! Good job!