Reviews for One Starry Night
Steel Winged Angel chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
Cute? Ok...I beg to differ on the idea that this is cute. It's hopeful is what it is. A glimpse at one's self. I think cute to be fawns dancing through a meadow or something. That's just me. ANyway, nice poem dear one.
Hawke
Deirdra Chaeli chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
interesting... and yes, very "cute" and "sweet." But don't you hate hearing those words in a review? I liked how the last line contrasted with the prettiness of the rest of the poem.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
aw sad! good but sad.
Sang Yu Nung chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
When you said "cutesy" I was thinking "fluff" lol, but it was deeper than I thought it would be and I happened to like it. :-) I like the words "glimpse" and "glimmered" only used two lines apart, and I loved the ending line. Great work (yet again)!
sunstormed chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
oh pretty! it is cutsy, but in a good way! "It glimmered a moment in the emptyness of the darkling sky/My eye caught a reflection from it, it was my soul flying by," love those lines! your rhyming was really good, the whole poem flowed well
Terra Tigra chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
I like a lot. Nice concept, too.
Kind of makes ya think. It is short but it does offer a lot of possiblities. Should revisit this one some time and see what you can pull from it.
Thumbs!