Reviews for For Nana
Dougie chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
This is a WONDERFUL piece of poetry! I did a similar thing when my grandpa died and I ended up writing 6 or 7 poems which I am making into a pamphlet for my grandma. I can just feel the emotion behind this poem. Great job!
MusicalTearz chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
Heh, I'm going to be truthful and tell you that this actually made me cry. My grandmother died a few years ago and I was never really that close to her, I guess as a child I always took her presence for granted. But a few years later, after her passing, I've come to realise that I missed out on the love of a such an amazing woman and I didn't even get to say goodbye.

So yeah, I really do like this one. Such beautiful words.

Nuff Love, Matteo
Steel Winged Angel chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
aww..such saddness. It bothers me that I can't totally relate as I have not yet lost a close family member. A touching poem none the less.
Hawke
fluffy-1128 chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
Very powerful
sara777 chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
The Poem made me realax! And that's what poems should do.
Very nice poem.
And how do you get it to be so realaxeing? :)
- Sara
the insane floo pot chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
Hey there sweetie, well I was just reading some other poem and I saw your review and the phrase "trying to find the bigwigs" or something like that lol and I just had to read something of yours, well sorry that I'm not a big wigh but... I'm well a wig of some kind *wniks* I didn't know my grandma that well either, and when she died I didn't know about it until after her funeral so needless to say I didn't even get to say goodbye to her! This is such a deeply heartfelt poem that just speaks to me and you write beautifully well *sniffles* amazing poem _
Heavily Horizontal chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
I happento 'stumble' on this poem, n u noe wat? This is probably the best one i had ever read or will read...i can tell you really did our your feelings into this. This is really...like freethephoenix had said, beautiful.
freethephoenix chapter 1 . 4/8/2004