Reviews for Sounds of the Lonely
shetaniz chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
Hey, i relly like your poem. Hm odd you live in Co. to? I do too. And I screwed over by my bestfriend too... I have a poem on here that I just put up, its call Its All Because You Betrayed Me. Under Tragedy...if you can't find it i'll just E-mail to you if you want.
xRayne chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
that was really good but a bit hard to understand...
Queen of the Dragons chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
It was...(I'm really unsure of how to put this - it was kinda weird - in a good way.) Anywho, keep writing (not that you need telling...)
JupitersMoon chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
It is writing such as yours (at such a young age)that brings me to question my deffinition of brilliance.
rotted reverie chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
It sounds cool but to be honest a hardly understand what the poem is about...aside from the clue of betrayel from a friend. I'm assuming that your friend just started avoiding you, ignoring you, treating you as a stranger...I know how that feels...I tried to remain friends but it was obvious I was not wanted, therefore I granted you your will and left you alone.
SamaraTheBloodDraindRose chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
as a tip, you get more reviews when u accept annon, but yeah! excellent poem! the vocabulary and writing style are excellent, and thanks for your review! _ keep up the excellent work!
Amora Elvenstar chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
Woah. It's really deep. I like how the language is halfway between old english and new english. I think it adds a neat touch. It sounds really good. Your a great writer. I feel as if i can relate and that's really cool. Keep writing. Amora
Matthew James Current chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
Good to have you amongst us Ryan, I admit that I look forward to some of your other poems like "Orgy of the Souls." This poem sounds very good, but sometimes is a little complex even for me. It's something I'm sure that, given time, you will have no trouble working around. Well done and keep it up my friend!