Reviews for Forbidden Love
mollyc10 chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Nice story!
Margaret McGraffin chapter 16 . 10/20/2005
aw, how do you get the inspriration for this type of story? I wish I could write like this.. GREAT CHAPTER, I LOVE IT! Anymore on the way anytime soon?
Kezza chapter 16 . 8/27/2005
Good Chapter! Had me worried, lol. Update SOON!
Dying Rose chapter 16 . 8/8/2005
So cool that everything's working out! Yay! I was held in major suspense for a while here. I'm glad they're getting to be happy. Hopeful is my occasional motto...I'm usually despairing. :D
Shes Never Known Happy chapter 16 . 7/27/2005
wow i loved it lol it made me cry and i dont know but your a really good writer im still shocked well i hope you keep writing
Limegreenqueen chapter 16 . 7/27/2005
y e h! i am so glad he didnt bale cause then i would have kicked his ass. i think this story should be how they live together for the next thre years trying to stay away from her folks. wait not three years two years cause she is sixteen i feel a lot better about this now that i know she is sixteen. oAKAY I AM COOL ABOUT THIS NOW. keep writing this story and update soon. thanks love karla aka limegreenqueen
Sprkles620 chapter 16 . 7/24/2005
Great Chapter! I can hardly wait to read the next one, I have a feeling things arent going to go as smoothly as planned though, or maybe they will, i guess i will just have to wait and find out!
Eagle Seance chapter 16 . 7/21/2005
aw this chapter made me feel warm inside lol. Great chapter as usual. nice to see molly being happy again.
Mrs. MJackson chapter 16 . 7/19/2005
hey, this is so wild, update soon, i like it
Lady Riven chapter 16 . 7/19/2005
Hey, great chapter! I was starting to get a little worried about aaron... Good job conveying the emotion.

Lady R
idontgetit91 chapter 16 . 7/19/2005
After you reviewd one of my storeis, I decided that I should read one of yours. I chose this one, because it looked interesting, and I fell in love with it. You are on my favorites, and authors alert. You are an excellent writer, and I am waiting for the next chapter.
BuffLie chapter 16 . 7/18/2005
Through the beginning, I was thinking, "Yes! He left; he's being sensible!" but then he came back, lol.

You already know I don't think this is anywhere in the realm of plausible, but I keep reading this because it IS well written. And all her internal reactions to him being mising were great. That part of the story has become 100% better. So I commend you on that.

And you know where to find my email if you want to yell at me :D
EternalTearz chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
o i like it.. it's built tension... curious about what's gonna happen next.
BuffLie chapter 15 . 7/18/2005
Hey. Somehow I got the alert for the 16th chapter, but not this one.

And here I go with my usual ranting :x I still think that Aaron wouldn't be so apt to marry her. I think he would run and not look back, thinking it would be better for everyone if he was gone. Can an underage girl even legally marry someone ten years her senior?

And, if they ran away together, there is even more of a chance that people would be after them (cops in any city they were in. CHP would probably be on the lookout for his car... because they'd probably say it was kidnapping since she's underage). The mother would be going after them, they'd probably ask Lacey about it. Running away is risky as hell.

I can see Molly wanting to run away with him simply because she's young and immature. I can see her suggesting it, and him giving her a million and a half reasons why it's a bad idea.

Maybe it would all be more believable that Aaron is that into her if you set up their relationship more. Molly just seems like someone who is head-over-heels for an older guy, not necessarily in love. If that makes sense.

And, even so, you'd think that Lacey would be out of her mind with worry. I know if I was in Lacey's place, I would be doing EVERYTHING in my power to get my best friend not to go. Especially since Molly voiced the fact that she's not even sure she wants to run off and get married so soon. Molly could still leave... but I think Lacey shouldn't be so calm about it.

Woo... that was long. Sorry :x
daphnegray78 chapter 16 . 7/18/2005
CircleStream, I am highly impressed. :) I honestly didn't think anyone would realize that... but, yes, I will address that issue in the chapter after the next. But now you've gone and spoiled one of my surprises. ;) Ah, well. Good job!

~Daphne~