Reviews for Forbidden Love
CircleStream chapter 16 . 7/18/2005
Awesome chapter but just a question. If Molly is 16, isn't she not of legal age to marry? I thought there was a law that people under 18 can't marry. Hm...maybe I'm mixing it with something else. I don't know. :-/

Well, either way, update soon. :-)
Kezza chapter 15 . 7/10/2005
Good Chapter! Update SOON!
cutie101 chapter 15 . 7/7/2005
You really gotta update this story. I mean, having us wait and all, not very nice with such a good soon!
Eagle Seance chapter 15 . 6/28/2005
excellent chapter! will wait to read the next.
randomaznperson chapter 15 . 6/17/2005
I've kind of been on a break for Fiction Press because of finals and last-minute porjects and everything but that's not the point. They're really going to elope? They're gonna have the baby? They're gonna run away? Everything's happening too fast! I need to lie down...
Limegreenqueen chapter 15 . 6/13/2005
this was really good i kno i havent reviewed in a long time. but this story sort of got lost to me. anyways wow i can't believe they are gonna get married. i think it will turn out well if they leave and start a new life and chage her age i forgot how old theare. I think she is 16 and he 23 or something? please confirm. i wish her mother and uncle would back off and i am glad that they said i love you to each other. it means alot that they love each other. ithink that they can work this out but twists and turns have to be apart of the story. please keep writing and i will try to review because i think this story could go some where especially with add of the problemsthat they are having nowlove karla UPDATE SOON!
Sprkles620 chapter 15 . 6/12/2005
awesome chapter! Please update soon I love this story and i really want to know what happens!
Margaret McGraffin chapter 15 . 6/11/2005
Oh my gosh! That is so awesome, and i cant wiat for the next chapter! Nice stop there too, so much suspence and curiosity!
Dying Rose chapter 15 . 6/7/2005
Yay! An update! Thank you! Well, I can relate to this one as well, except that I hope Aaron and Molly's plan works out a hell of a lot better than a certain man in my life and mine did. Eheh. We had a nosediving crash. :/ But this chapter is good, I like it, and please continue! :D And this one IS sort of a cliff-hanger, for me anyway, as Molly and Aaron aren't officially gone yet and there are still a billion things that could go wrong...:S
CircleStream chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
Loved this chapter. Oh...I feel so bad for Aaron and Molly. :-( Update soon!
dOrKy-GuRl03 chapter 15 . 6/7/2005
hey that was a very good stories...just hope that you will updated very soon...so loving it...woah so they are eloping...hope that parents won't find out...i just hope that they would find a place to stay and stuffs...just don't keep us too long alright...
Fire Djinn chapter 14 . 5/31/2005
Very nicely done. The cliffy was evil, though. I wasn't expecting it though, and I'm pretty sure no one else was, making it a good cliffy. Well, as good as a cliffhanger can be. Update soon!
Dying Rose chapter 14 . 5/19/2005
I want to see the rest and the updated version! this is really good and reminds me a bit of myself...:)
BuffLie chapter 14 . 4/30/2005
Woo! You're definitely improving. Her mom's reaction, for example, was great. I found myself feeling a little worried about what Jackie would do or say. And I felt for Molly for the first time.

Good job :)
Eagle Seance chapter 14 . 4/24/2005
Oh great chapter. I loved where you ended it too coz it was sad when they told him to go. update!
197 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »