Reviews for Fate Of Tears
jessii chapter 64 . 11/20/2006
this is amaziing. its probablly oneof the best storiiees ive eva read. u shood get it published..
Amelia chapter 64 . 9/4/2005
What an AMAZING story.
Casey Drake chapter 64 . 4/26/2005
YAY! good ending!

Casey Drake chapter 50 . 4/7/2005

Casey Drake chapter 47 . 3/30/2005
o0o. more fun.

if temil would realize it, he's truth.

Casey Drake chapter 43 . 3/14/2005
AAHH! evil people! you gotta save the good person from the brink of evil! or else...

ok i slightly hyper.

Casey Drake chapter 41 . 3/10/2005
NO!I know the extra o's and exclamation points won't show, but there are *counts* 25 o's and thirteen exlamation points.

ACH! How could you do this to me! o well. HE BETTER COME BACK! Grr.

good chapters btw...

:D CD
Casey Drake chapter 32 . 3/7/2005
c'mon... save the ones who passed over! They can't all run away!

Reda chapter 2 . 6/23/2004
Ok that clears up the problem with the "break." strangely, i call them the same thing. where'd that come from?
Anyway,
I'm really enjoying it.
So, Temil's part Taiken. Well, that's interesting.
Later
Reda
Reda chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
ooh! Very nice. Verry nice with the suspense at the end there.
(yes - I am one of those people that'll review whenever I feel like it, no matter how many chapters are up. There's no way I'd be able to remember all the things I want to point out).
First, I don't know if you fixed this or not, but I'm gonna mention it anyway. When you change between time periods - like when someone lays down for the night and then they wake up in the morning - putting a little..um...something between those two times helps the readers to follow better (like dashes and such) Sometimes, putting just a space doesn't work because ficpress doesn't recognize it or...somethin'
Anyway,
and one more thing: my typical opinion is that the fire started a bit too fast. I mean...it could have gradually happened or something cause it's hard to believe a fire like that will just suddenly flare up and surround them like that.
But enough of my comments. I got to go read more now.
Great story so far.
Later
Reda
Karasu no sei chapter 19 . 5/28/2004
hey!
sorry i haven't reviewed in ages...
it's really good, but i find it a little confusing. that's probably because i haven't read it in ages... anyway yeah it's great keep going!
Karasu
umbrius chapter 10 . 5/21/2004
JOE & KYR: Ooh, a cliffhanger, well we're hanging on for dear life.
JOE: Must. . .see. . .what. . .happens. . .next.
umbrius chapter 9 . 5/21/2004
JOE: Man my story seems pitiful.
KYR: My god! My story sucks compared to yours.
BOTH: HEY THAT'S WHAT I SAID!
umbrius chapter 8 . 5/21/2004
JOE: Friends can always offer comfort (I know that may sound gay coming from a guy, but nonetheless)
KYR: You ARE gay, Joey.
JOE: SHUT UP!
KYR: He's too sensitive, anyway, I like this chapter too.
JOE: Same here, your story is excellent.
umbrius chapter 7 . 5/20/2004
JOE:Great, I luv it.
KYR:Must. . .resist . . .urge. . .to. . .rant, GAH: SHORT! YOUR CHAPTERS ARE TOO SHORT!
JOE:Feel better, Kyr?
KYR:I have done a horrible thing, Joey, smack me.
JOE:No.
KYR:Come on, I just complained to one of our favorite authors, HIT ME!
JOE: If you say so (Smacks Kyr) We both love your story, regardless of what Kyr says.
37 | Page 1 .. Last Next »