Reviews for Hero and Hate
MadCat1030 chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
Good, yet slightly wierd. Was "hero" his name, or is this a whole big extended metaphore? I'm not sure.

But anyway, I liked it
Amber-J-Wolf chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
The mood was very depressing...but hey! Cool story! :P
Catticus chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
that was awesome. i can say i didn't see the wings coming. but it was sad, too! his poor sister. very entrancing. cheers
Jenova XVII chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
I really enjoyed this story. I liked the double meaning of the names Hero and Hate. The ending is very bitter sweet but not at all sad or depressing. That's a rare element to accomlish.

It is a bit confusing, but for me that was probably because I only skimmed it at first, then went back and read the whole thing. The only thing that you could make more clear to the reader without destroying the underlying elements is that Ryson and Hero are the same person. Making the plot a little bit longer would't hurt either.

Sorry if I'm being to critical. I really liked this story. Honestly.
free2rhyme chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
ok, that was kinda weird. very good detailing though. this is futuristic right? you should cut of the The End though, it sounds...not as mysterious, you know?
umbrius chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
JOE: Good, few typos. The story was okay, not bad, not good...
KYR: Too nuch hatred, not enough of, well ANY other emotions.
Matthew James Current chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
Well now it's hard to gauge my reaction to this piece. I know that it's good and that I liked it. It's just the characters are shaped in a way that is slightly difficult to understand. Maybe it's just because it's 1:25am... Who knows. But definently an interesting story and one that makes you think. Well done.
Karasu no sei chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
Wow. Nice. Very detailed and descriptive, and though the story is short, it fits the ideas in it. Only thing I have is that maybe hero should be with a capital H... but perhaps that just emphasises his role more. *shrugs* still, it is a great piece and i like it a lot _
Karasu