Reviews for Puddle People
destroyed chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
that was a really good insight...totally off the topic of your poem-im in yr 12 and at my school the "populars" as i like to call them are not a minority...its like 3/4 them ...1/4 us...its terrible and i totally get where your coming from
RandomPerson chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
I feel like that every time I see a really shallow person who goes around trying to make their grey little life mean a damn thing.

Good job on this. Bye.
Phoenix Ignition chapter 1 . 11/22/2004
Puddle People don't go to this website. You'll have to go to them. :P
Rocky-nen chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
I cannot stand them either, I liked the way you conveyed your thoughts. Great work, you're truely talented.
Fiontari chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
Yes, shallow people make me cringe. The high pitched squealing they call laughter. Ug. Anyway, you really get a good glimpse of an ideal Matthew holds dear to him.
Hawke
Moonlit Seductress chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
Ohh, this is just too good. How many people like that do I know? Countless. This really sums up how they are. Thanks for reviewing "What Am I?", it means a lot to me. As you can see, I did come to check out your work, and I'm glad I did. Wonderful.
RellaRock chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
this is great
Puddle people, good term
sad thing is - no one who needs to read this poem will ever come across it
those puddle people who will read it won't understand that it is about them
I really like this poem
lostontheroof chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
Excellent title, it's perfect! Great poem as well, you've got some major talent.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
wow... nice description! i liked it! i love the title as well
cosmo-queen chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
Awesome work. This is such an original and mature response as to why shallow people are frustrating. I especially loved the lines "You have visited this dark place, But I live here". Great work :)
*cosmo-queen*
Karasu no sei chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
Really good overall metaphor. I'm not good at reading people's... souls, if you will, and so I can't tell. I love the second stanza, amazing description and atmosphere.
Karasu
Lizzard chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
I have met with people like this all my life, and I like how you were able to describe them. I really like this one. Keep it up! :)
Alkar chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
i so know the feeling, i liked it. 2 thumbs up.
heterochromia chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
A beautiful poem, more so because it tells the truth about how people can be so shallow in our world. I have to agree with you, I do know people like this. A great piece.
hamsta-gurl
Sara Bickley chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
Oh, and I know people like this. In fact, most of the people I know are like this. Once again you come through with a very good description of a very bad thing.