Reviews for Une Poésie Française Étrange
zigaudrey chapter 1 . 5/30
There is some error in your poetry.

"Elle a" instead of "Elle à",you can write an "à" after a pronom...It only used for destination like "Moi","Toi" or a place.
"Ce n'est pas" instead of "C'est n'est pas",better write ONE after the negation "Ne".You wrote "Est" twice.
"Qu'elle est" instead of "Que elle est",no need to add an "e" at the end of "qu",replace it with an apostrosphe,I mean this ' .
"Mais elle fait" instead of "Mais elle faire",no base after a pronouns,accord it.

But this French Poem is funny!
Aidian Miller chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
Haha. Yeah, very random. I like the last line. :P J'aime. C'est tres amusant. Comment dit-on "crazy" en francais?

Damn accents.
The Random Witness chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
everything always sounds so romantic in french, until it is translated..lol..the poem random? well yes but that shows the fun of it (",)~TRW
Namir Swiftpaw chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
Heh! J'aime la poéme. :)

Tres bonne!

~Namir Swiftpaw
Sinwen chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
nice try, even if your syntax is a bit special and your orthograph is a specila too...
Hann Solo chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
Having read this without a translater. I can say...this is so random lol. C'est drôle. XD
shinco chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
Well, it turns out that I CAN review this! I got around to using Google translater! Yeah, this is kinda strange, but it ain't bad (if ya know what I mean). It's actually pretty funny! _~ Yeah, this is a cool poem!
katmonkey chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
A bit random ; )
*lime-girl*
sapphiremoonlight chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
heyy, um, well i cant read french, but nice job, i mean, its in french so obviously your talented, i would never be able to write a poem in italian, but ive only been takin it for a couple of months )