Reviews for Never About Me
Just me.Jessie B chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
Thsi poem is very good and almost made me cry. I am sitting at school so i can't cry but I really like this one bust maybe i am missing the big picture. Why was he crying and who was he. I understand the hurt and blood but i dont get him.
Naede chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
this is awesome hey you should write a poem for me my b-day is april 30. i want a poem for my birth day o and do you want me to tell aiko adair happy b-day for you? hers was on april 13. hey i will ask my mom tonight if i can go to the library. hey where are you?
Story-Teller's Aide chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
okay, up 'till the end i thought it was really brilliant. you seemd to have a perfect balance, some not lighter but easier(?) verses. however, the second last stanza seemed like you wrote it intending it to be the last and then added another one on. i have done this plenty of times, but it doesn;t always work. it would be great if it was the last, but as it isn't i think that never about me shouldn't be repeated three times. instead,maybe,
but i shall stay here,
worried about you,
never about me though,
never about me.
i don't know, i just think that whatever you do, the current repetition doesn't really fit into the rythm of the piece, it kind of stops it flowing for the last verse. consider.
LegendaryPunk29 chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
I hear watya sayin and i can understand it, sort of. great work here, I really liked it. Nicely written and nicely formatted. great piece of work, keep writing
If you can, please r and r some of my work, it will mean a lot to me!
Thanks!