Reviews for On Earth My Little Mermaid
Fantasydude19 chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
You should've called it sciella the last mermaid
Guest chapter 17 . 5/9/2016
Great book. I couldn't stop once I started reading it. Definitely going to read it again.
MadamWriterGal chapter 17 . 12/30/2012
I really enjoyed this story. I will have to disagree with a few other reviews I read about expanding on the mermaid war. For one thing, it would be awkward for Ella to go back to her kingdom after all of those years and try to find her family. She wouldn't remember mermaid customs and would probably be an outcast. Also, the war might still be going on so her life could be in danger. I'm glad that you chose to leave the details of what happened after the mermaid war out and leave it up to the reader's imagination. I like Zack's character, he seems very real. I also like Ella's character although her constant crying over things kind of gets on my nerves sometimes. But I am the type of person who likes strong female characters who don't really need a man to make them happy so I would be biased about that. Ha. I do wonder one thing; if Zack and Ella had a baby, would it be part mermaid too? Or would the laws of biology make it impossible for Ella to have kids? Now I am over thinking things like usual. Well in any case, I am sure that Zack would still love her so it doesn't really matter. Great story! Keep up the good work with all that you do.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
Hmm... so I take it Peter's not the one for her?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Great start! I like how you tweaked the stereotypical image of mermaids. I can already tell that I'll like this story.
ChristianAngel01 chapter 17 . 10/9/2009
whoa that was confusing, funny and great! I liked it!
mystically-antique chapter 7 . 2/18/2009
hi!

i really like the story so far and your a really great writer..

but im kinda confused about one thing..

after saving zack..couldnt sciella just leave him on the beach and just hang out in the waters until later or went back to find her bottom swimmers?
Kathleen Moon chapter 17 . 10/25/2008
Once again, another excellent story. I'm quite sad that I've reached the end of your list, but that's to be expected. I can't believe I read them all in one day...lol. They were just fantastic! And I loved how this one ended. I got to see what happened to the characters, did they remain happy, etc...although one part of me hoped that Peter would find a life partner, just because I like to see everyone happily married off, but that's just me.

Don't give up on getting published...it'll eventually happen! Keep writing!
belenda Terry chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
I have jusy finished the mermaid story. It was very good other than the over use of the the word "sneared".

You kind of left me wanting more and with questions about the future of the characters. Have you thought of a sequal where she has children and tries to find her family? It would be great!

I have also read the other 3 books posted they were great too.

I can't wait for more from you.

You can e-mail me if you like or just ignore this commit.
Remy418 chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
luv it so far
food-luva chapter 17 . 4/1/2005
it's a pretty good story, good plot and all. however, i think you kind of left it unfinished with the whole mermaids at war thing. at the beginning of the story you said that ella's father left her on the land because of some war between the mermaids, but you never expanded upon it throughout the rest of the story. what happened to ella's father? what happened to the rest of the mermaids? is there still a war? etc. etc... it would be great if you wrote a sequel dealing with these issues, because i, as a reader, feel unsatisfied with the loose ends. however, all in all, it's a good story, and i congratulate you on the success of receiving the oppurtunity to publish it.

keep writing, for i will be waiting to read it...

~food-luva
Raven-Mage-Pisces chapter 17 . 2/27/2005
This was class. I loved it. Though it could have done with more mermaid brilliant at writing.

xRavenx
Jiva chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
That was such a great story! It was cute and sweet and I just wanted to say ya know kudos to you! *Jiva*
ItalianQT chapter 17 . 12/20/2004
Awesome story! : )
fuckoff fictionpress wish to d chapter 17 . 11/15/2004
yay
cool story
loved it
*smiles*
congrats on getting it published!
and good luck with all your future writing endeavours
72 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »