Reviews for On Earth My Little Mermaid
silverferal chapter 17 . 11/10/2004
good book.
betalight chapter 17 . 10/7/2004
Aw...so cute. I love this story. I hope you get it published!
Storytellergrl9191 chapter 17 . 10/7/2004
IT WAS SO WONDERFUL! *Standing novation with thunderous applause.* I'm sad that it's over, but I hope you get it published! I would love to see it in a book. Great job again
Red Soul too lazy to log in today chapter 17 . 10/7/2004
woohoo! And so the story ends...aw, but how romantic -stares at screen with large eyes- Gotta love the mushy stuff.
_~ you should still right a sequal...or another mermaid story. You are so good at it, and indeed, merfolk rock!
fuckoff fictionpress wish to d chapter 16 . 10/4/2004
cool update
yayayay they finally got together
WOWOWOWOWZER he proposed
so sweet
pls update soon
*smiles*
No Wonder chapter 16 . 10/4/2004
Oh! Never saw the ending coming! Dang, I wish I knew I guy who would ask em to marry him when I'd only known him a few weeks...but then again, it's true love. :-)
No Wonder chapter 15 . 10/4/2004
W00t I can post reviews! Sorry about not reviewing, but there was some bug and it woldn't let me. Gr. Anywhoo, Claudia's turning out to be smarter than I thought! ;-P yeah for chapter 16! *Goes and reads*
Bree Ph.D chapter 16 . 10/4/2004
W00t! I got an author alert and it rocks. Muhahahaha. -composes self- ahem, now on to buisness...I LOVE IT! oops, another outburst, um. It is a very good story -nod nod- -starts singing- LOVE IS IN THE AIR...LADALADA.
Another chapter you say? Hm, can't wait! Is it going to be like...an epilogue...lets say...2 years later...at a wedding...on the cruise ship perhaps? Hm?
Oh, I just got a lightbulb...what if...you write a sequal about...their kids...you gotta think, it would be interesting because they would be half merkin, half human...I SEE POSIBILITIES! Maybe they go in search of their kind?
-shuts up- Ick, I talk to much.
JRad chapter 16 . 10/3/2004
I love mermaids! Your story is awesome. I'm very excited about the Zack and Sciella thing :) I love romance _ Too bad for Peter I suppose :P
Bree Ph.D chapter 15 . 9/29/2004
w00t! Finally I get to submit a review! Dumb internet wouldn't met me do it for the other chapters. Psh. Well on to buisness.
*bows down to your superiorness* You are so great! Muhahahahaha! I beg that you write more chapters son. *cough* *composes self*
Love the story _~
Mythstify chapter 14 . 9/23/2004
I AM annoyed. But, actually, I totally understand where you're coming from with a story writing itself. Can I help it if my characters have their own opinions as to what happens next? If I dare try to change the storyline in a way they don't like, they can and will bite me. Yeesh. So, no pressure, but people are WAITING here. Lol. But besides the extremely wicked shortness, the chapter was fine. Though I don't like our lovebirds being unhappy at the end of it. (
fuckoff fictionpress wish to d chapter 13 . 9/10/2004
yay
cool update
pls update soon
*smiles*
Bree Ph.D chapter 13 . 9/9/2004
Wonderful story! Some reviewers may have said this already, but you should publish this! I love this story, and the characters and the whole shin dig. But sadly I must demand that you write another chapter...or 2...or 3...or 4! Haha.
Bree Ph.D chapter 6 . 9/9/2004
Wonderful story so far, I am practicly adicted. I wasn't going to review untill I finished reading the rest, but I had to stop here to mention that sharks are not "Rubbery" but rather they feel more like sand paper.
Just thought I should point out your error.
Mythstify chapter 13 . 9/8/2004
Cruelty. You really have no mercy. I can sense within you the smug satisfaction of an author who knows exactly what's going to happen next while the readers get to twiddle their thumbs and wait! You have the solemn duty to continue...immediately!
Oh, did I say I liked your story? Yeah, it's nice. )
72 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »