Reviews for On Earth My Little Mermaid
Storytellergrl9191 chapter 13 . 9/8/2004
Great! I've waited for this chapter, but as you're moving, I understand. But there is one thing I think you need to add...more action, just a bit more. Other then that, all I can tell you is that you've always had good soild chapters, and they've always left me wanting more. _
No Wonder chapter 13 . 9/8/2004
*Falls off copmputer chair and rocks in fetal position * must...read...more! Oh WHY did you have to stop THERE? Good so far though! _
Crystal Sky chapter 13 . 9/8/2004
YAY! I'm happy now...but see I can't just deal with a simple kiss I have to have more detail. It's an OCD thing...even though I don't HAVE OCD...Thats beside the point. Update soon!
MoonlightSilverMadz chapter 12 . 8/31/2004
What can I say? Wonderfull,superb,awesome...the list goes on! Great twist in this one.I love it, and can't wait till you post the next chapter. Email me at if you change your title, okay? And I'm sorry to hear that you're going through friend problems.I know how that goes, but it'll get better, promise! Can't wait till next chapter.
BalineseCitty chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
That was a brilliant story! I am in utter glee from reading it. You have really great skill as a writer, please continue in this strain. You will have my support.
I lurved the chapter where Zack finds out. Is Sciella's name pronounced "Shella"? Just checking.
MermaidLover chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
Your story is so lovely! It is such fun reading it! Please write the next chapter soon, I am in great suspense and excitement. Also, thank you for your brilliant use of logic, the lack of which in some stories makes me go mad.
fuckoff fictionpress wish to d chapter 12 . 8/19/2004
hi
cool update
Zack came of really scary in that chapter
im interested in finding out what happens next
so pls update soon
*smiles*
No Wonder chapter 12 . 8/17/2004
Wow.
No Wonder chapter 11 . 8/16/2004
*Applaudes thunderously!* AMAZING! AMAZING AMAZING AS ALWAYS! Sorry it took me so long to review, my e-mail was on the fritz and I didn't get the author alert until just now!
ananomaly chapter 11 . 8/4/2004
:):):):) Glad that there is to be romance soon. Im a seasoned reviewer, dont you think i know that puppy dog eyes *always* work? Thats why i use them to the best of their ability. *puppy dog eyes* update soon!
lillie chan chapter 11 . 8/4/2004
Poor Sciella is gonna be so heart broken when she finds out Peter is gay. Will Peter find someone romantically? I hope so! The plot line is unfolding very well! I can't wait to read more from you!
fuckoff fictionpress wish to d chapter 11 . 7/30/2004
great story
pls update soon
*smiles*
Storytellergrl9191 chapter 11 . 7/29/2004
Oh this story just captivates me! If you were to write a prequal, I suggest that you watch this movie called "Splash" With Tom Hanks and Dayrl Hannah. It can give you some ideas maybe::Shrugs:: And I think there's a squel to that too..But I dunno. Anyways, check it out and keep going with this story; I can't wait to read more!
Meitora chapter 10 . 7/24/2004
Very amusing. Sciella's character seems real and Zack's too. Is there going to be a greater plot, beyond cruise ship life? Aroo!
MoonlightSilverMadz chapter 10 . 7/21/2004
Once again,you spin a entertaining and wonderful chapter! I love it;it's going to my favorites! Can I ask one question? Are you going to write a squel once this one is done? Because if you are,I will be overjoyed! I agree with lizziepadmegrl;you really should publish this! I'd buy it._
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »