Reviews for On Earth My Little Mermaid
No Wonder chapter 7 . 6/18/2004
SO GOD! Sorry I haven't been reveiwing, I've been really busy! You MUST continue though, I can't wait to see what happens!
ananomaly chapter 6 . 6/14/2004
Thank you for the mention. UPDATE! I am desperately waiting to find out what happens! *irresistable puppy dog eyes*
ananomaly chapter 5 . 6/4/2004
OH MY GOSH. I want more. NOW! I am absolutely entranced with your writing. I am and overenthusiastic reviewer, i know, but your writing is so wickedly cool!
ananomaly chapter 4 . 6/4/2004
I love this story! I am totally entranced!
ananomaly chapter 3 . 6/4/2004
I loved this chapter!
ananomaly chapter 2 . 6/4/2004
INTERESTED INTERESTED! Moving on to chapter three. I am in love with your flawless grammar and spelling! And the gorgeous plot youre hatching
ananomaly chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
i like it!
No Wonder chapter 4 . 4/19/2004
Naw...it's not a hassle at all! I know how great it feels when someone reads every chapter and reviews them, and when I find a story that really intrigues (hows that spelled?) me, I review away! Lol...have a great time writing,
No Wonder chapter 3 . 4/14/2004
Yes, this chapter is great! (You're on my author alert so I can read you chapters as soon as they come out!) That's ok, I understand. Itw as only confusing in the beginning maybe you could put something like *Zack's POV* at the top so readers would know who was thinking. ;-) Have a great day, I'm gonna go hit the pool!
Abby42 chapter 2 . 4/12/2004
Keep on going. Its shaping up to be really good, and I'm a sucker for shapeshifter- stories. And romances. *throws party that someone figured out what she liked* Only, can you do werewolves next? *puppy dog eyes*
No Wonder chapter 2 . 4/11/2004
Heh, good! I was a little confused that the mermaid had gotten brainwashed or something into wanting to fish but then when the narrator said the mermaids were just fantaises I got it that the story was from Zack's point of view. Sounds great! PLEASE continue, I absolutly love mermaid stories! ;-)
Write on,
No Wonder chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
Next chapter please! This sounds so cool!
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5