Reviews for Princes are Evil
BreeJalil chapter 17 . 6/21/2004
Hey, I just startd reading this story, I really liked it, I loved her humor, I liked the ending too, and Gavin seemed so nice, u did a great job describing him :D
I hope you write somemore, check out my stories if u want, they aren't fantasy, they are romance, two of them are sorta fantasy but the other is a true story you should really read it, its about my best friend. :P
Pianogoddesssssss chapter 17 . 6/20/2004
haha that was hilarious!
sequel? You're gonna make a sequel? KICK ASS!
anyway-I laughed especially hard when she started calling Prince Collin "It", because there's this boy that I HATE (because he's a homophobic freak who doesn't wash his hair), and i call him IT as well.
lady scribe of avandell chapter 17 . 6/20/2004
it was good! yay! and i honestly can't say what the funniest part was, because it's one big laugh-fest...so hilarious! and no, it's not annoying. and i'd like for leah to get together with sunshine/it/whateverhisnameis. now THAT would be hilarious. lol..i'm a little crazy right now. keep writing! sere mi eru...lsoa
wzd0m T0oth chapter 17 . 6/20/2004
hey... that was pretty good. funniest part? um... i'd have to say when Rhian was with the faries who were reading her mind. annoying? no. confusing at parts? somewhat...
overall... good job
oh, and btw... if you can't kill It, can you kill Lana?
lilxseeker chapter 17 . 6/20/2004
w0w first of all have fun at florida, this is an ok ending and kind of abrupt but it was good...please hurry n put up the sequel! I think the funniest parts are always about RABBITS! yay! i have no clue what you should put in the sequel but i hope it'll be funny and with RABBITS! great work on the story!
emigo chapter 17 . 6/20/2004
The ending was abrupt. But it was a really great story. CAn't wait for the sequel.
notmedead chapter 17 . 6/19/2004
haha that was great :)
underage me chapter 17 . 6/19/2004
I kinda was expecting a wee bit more of romance but I thought the ending was a little too simple but cute though. Anywayz I loved it and I am looking forward for a sequel.
Rednal29 chapter 17 . 6/19/2004
...
Great story.
Funniest part? When Rhian was in the tree, and Demon (Ahanu) was kicking said tree.
No, this story was not annoying.
What to happen in sequel? WELL... Rhian crashes Dani and Ahanu's wedding. D
slowlydancingtothestars chapter 17 . 6/19/2004
I love ur story! and if u do do a sequel email me so Iknow ks ty!
ming chapter 17 . 6/19/2004
YAY! a (sort of) happy ending and I can't wait for your next 2 stories! ok, I gotta go to dinner now, but no, I can't blame her for falling for him, and the funniest bits were rhian trying not to fall in love with gavin whilst looking into his eyes :) well, see ya soon, and I LOVE this story!
Destiny Violet chapter 17 . 6/19/2004
hehe that was a cute ending... i think you shoulda elaborated more on the wolf-puppy.. and yes i wanna sequel! yesh!
Endowment's Seraph chapter 17 . 6/19/2004
hmm, funniest part? all the rabit refrences. no part, just that in general. lol.
it wasn't annoying, I actually tended to read through it really fast cuz I just wanted to know what would happen. (it's a good thing)
and in the sequel... hmm.. a tad more romance action between gavin and her. that's all. eagerly awaiting your return.
Mel
Ti chapter 17 . 6/19/2004
1. all of it was funny
2. no
3. more interaction between gavin and rhian! cant u PLEEZ reconsider and kill It? PLEEZ?
here's hoping to see ur new story soon,
-THE RANDOM CRITIC-
CeeDee chapter 17 . 6/18/2004
have i ever told you...your story is the most funniest story i've ever read?
seriousli...woah...
hurry up and update soon!
430 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »