Reviews for Princes are Evil
aiur chapter 16 . 6/9/2004
omg i have quite a lot to say. first off, i am SO incredibly happy you update THREE chapters on this. really ... i can't begin to tell you just how stressful the day i just had was. thank you so much i don't know what i'd be doing right now if you hadn't made me laugh and release the tension. great chapters! all really funny, and i loved the loss of rhian's memory because you still managed to keep her character fresh and like it always is despite everything. the bubbles, haha. that was clever, how suddenly she'd pop off something without even knowing where it came from. and YES i am happy i figured out the nolan/gavin thing ... though maybe i shouldn't be since it was rather obvious. ergh. but i never saw the memory twist with him coming in. and if you're making a sequel for this, then i guess i can't expect his memory to come back and all that. darn. so props to you on the plot twist there. also, really cute job with the whole game with the kids where he had to win her. that was just hilarious, hehe. i love your characters. the memory thing with the little man still has me a little confused, though. and i read your author notes, too P i just forget right after almost. it's the way my brain works. *cough* ... yes, that's what it is. to the one last chapter (i think) i think we're all extremely hypocritical, as human beings. face it. flames are NO fun. i know exactly what you mean. i'm all for people being honest, because it keeps things in perspective, and flattery does get a little redundant from time to time ... but flames can totally bring you down for some stupid reason. it's like one comment can outweigh ten others. so i gotta tell you hold your head up high and be proud of what you've written here. i commend you for sticking with your style despite what they said. and concentrate on all the positive feedback you're getting. different people like different kinds of humour and different styles of writing. it's a fact of life, but some people try and use that as a weapon and slam anything that doesn't appeal to them. but flamers are just jealous. that's what i've learned. don't let it get to you. i personally feel that no story on this site could ever make it as a published work, just because of the huge difference between a book and a chapter-by-chapter fic. a book just wouldn't work on this site! but i don't think you should give up or anything and i don't think your humour missed the mark. i can't wait for the final chapter. did you know that this is the only fic i'm reading right now? i have this major thing to do for school so i'm completely neglecting everything, but when i saw the alerts for this, i just had to read it. i needed to laugh. and you've done that for me, on a day when i didn't think it was possible. so thank you, and just think about that rather than what others say. )
k8
Kara Adar chapter 16 . 6/9/2004
sequel, please please please please please! you are evil, you know that? 'course you do. you said so your self! but PLEASE write more! and a sequel! come on, don't make me beg!...ok, i'll beg. *gets down on knees and begs* soon? please? Kara
kinder1 chapter 5 . 6/7/2004
Loved this chapter. Brad. Hahahahaha. A dragon named brad. That is hilarious. I love it. You have to update soon. I can't wait to read more.
Musica chapter 4 . 6/1/2004
I really do like this story, but it needs some improvments. the naration should be a little less jumbled. it needs to flow more. otherwise i find this story very funny, entertaining, and interesting. keep up the good work. D
aiur chapter 13 . 6/1/2004
omg i cannot believe this ... you updated on the 23rd ... okie WHERE'S MY ALERT? ah, i'm sorry, i'm sorry, i'm sorry! i had NO idea you had updated - and twice, too! great, great chapters. the thing i admire most about this fic, i think, is the consistency. and that kinda sounds boring, but it's such a underrated thing. you've done an awesome job with creating a protagonist who has her quirks and is a little "off-the-wall" (just slightly, of course) and who is not what you'd expect at all with this kind of fic about spells of not laughing. D so i think you know my answer. i'd go with rhian all the way, because you've written her VERY cleverly. gotta admire that kinda girl. loved both chapters. keep going, keep going! 'cause right now i'm still hanging onto nolan's every word. is he or isn't he? is he or isn't he? you're gonna drive me crazy. update as soon as you can please )
k8
dwilivia chapter 13 . 6/1/2004
Rhian's my fav character... she's so funny! please keep writing! :P
Dez Tiny chapter 13 . 5/29/2004
i like demon! hehe... anyway, you had BETTER update soon! this is one of the most hilarious stories i have ever read. it's almost 3 am over here... i was trying SO hard not to crack up. don't wanna wake up the rentz ya knw. YES GET THIS PUBLISHED! that'd b awesome.
-Ti
Amaya Windsong chapter 13 . 5/28/2004
oh wow! this is an amazing story! i can see it being published some day.. the poll the poll.. umm, fave character? not rhian... everyone will say her... um, i dunno, gavin? or maybe leah, not sure. hurry and post the next chappie, this is amazingly good!
Rikku
Individual-9086 chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
This story seems to have a really great plot, very original and sweet. Still, if I must be honest, I do not like it.
Truthfully, it seems like you are going a little overboard with the rambling and attempts at humor. 90% of what you have written as humor is not at all funny.
At first I tolerated your writing style, but it just got too annoying. The idea seems like it could make a good story, but you should try not to digress too much.
It is fine to use humor, but don't get carried away.
The Light of Earendil chapter 13 . 5/26/2004
Fav character- Rhian:) She's silly and crazy and has strange thoughts... she's a lot of fun to hear about! Great job!
The Light of Earendil chapter 12 . 5/26/2004
Yay a dragon! I love the concept that dragons steal people so they won't be lonely:) Great job, keep up the good work.
who cares4 chapter 13 . 5/25/2004
-_- i love ur stories! please update soon.
brokensilverheart chapter 13 . 5/25/2004
hey that was great. keep writing. my favorite character is rhian cuz she is kinda like me. crazy yet funny.
ami
DaVinci's Reincarnate chapter 12 . 5/24/2004
Oh, and did you know, strawberry flavored popcorn is the best! lol.. ok, i'm weird..
DaVinci's Reincarnate chapter 13 . 5/24/2004
My favorite character is Ahanu! and btw.. did you know that is the best name? Oh, and also Rhian.. she's pretty cool. Don't forget Gavin and Nolan.. uh oh... i'm naming them all! i dunno, i guess i can't pick just one. OH well..
433 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »