Reviews for Princes are Evil
Musica chapter 4 . 6/1/2004
I really do like this story, but it needs some improvments. the naration should be a little less jumbled. it needs to flow more. otherwise i find this story very funny, entertaining, and interesting. keep up the good work. D
aiur chapter 13 . 6/1/2004
omg i cannot believe this ... you updated on the 23rd ... okie WHERE'S MY ALERT? ah, i'm sorry, i'm sorry, i'm sorry! i had NO idea you had updated - and twice, too! great, great chapters. the thing i admire most about this fic, i think, is the consistency. and that kinda sounds boring, but it's such a underrated thing. you've done an awesome job with creating a protagonist who has her quirks and is a little "off-the-wall" (just slightly, of course) and who is not what you'd expect at all with this kind of fic about spells of not laughing. D so i think you know my answer. i'd go with rhian all the way, because you've written her VERY cleverly. gotta admire that kinda girl. loved both chapters. keep going, keep going! 'cause right now i'm still hanging onto nolan's every word. is he or isn't he? is he or isn't he? you're gonna drive me crazy. update as soon as you can please )
k8
dwilivia chapter 13 . 6/1/2004
Rhian's my fav character... she's so funny! please keep writing! :P
Dez Tiny chapter 13 . 5/29/2004
i like demon! hehe... anyway, you had BETTER update soon! this is one of the most hilarious stories i have ever read. it's almost 3 am over here... i was trying SO hard not to crack up. don't wanna wake up the rentz ya knw. YES GET THIS PUBLISHED! that'd b awesome.
-Ti
Amaya Windsong chapter 13 . 5/28/2004
oh wow! this is an amazing story! i can see it being published some day.. the poll the poll.. umm, fave character? not rhian... everyone will say her... um, i dunno, gavin? or maybe leah, not sure. hurry and post the next chappie, this is amazingly good!
Rikku
Individual-9086 chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
This story seems to have a really great plot, very original and sweet. Still, if I must be honest, I do not like it.
Truthfully, it seems like you are going a little overboard with the rambling and attempts at humor. 90% of what you have written as humor is not at all funny.
At first I tolerated your writing style, but it just got too annoying. The idea seems like it could make a good story, but you should try not to digress too much.
It is fine to use humor, but don't get carried away.
The Light of Earendil chapter 13 . 5/26/2004
Fav character- Rhian:) She's silly and crazy and has strange thoughts... she's a lot of fun to hear about! Great job!
The Light of Earendil chapter 12 . 5/26/2004
Yay a dragon! I love the concept that dragons steal people so they won't be lonely:) Great job, keep up the good work.
who cares4 chapter 13 . 5/25/2004
-_- i love ur stories! please update soon.
brokensilverheart chapter 13 . 5/25/2004
hey that was great. keep writing. my favorite character is rhian cuz she is kinda like me. crazy yet funny.
ami
DaVinci's Reincarnate chapter 12 . 5/24/2004
Oh, and did you know, strawberry flavored popcorn is the best! lol.. ok, i'm weird..
DaVinci's Reincarnate chapter 13 . 5/24/2004
My favorite character is Ahanu! and btw.. did you know that is the best name? Oh, and also Rhian.. she's pretty cool. Don't forget Gavin and Nolan.. uh oh... i'm naming them all! i dunno, i guess i can't pick just one. OH well..
l. fayette chapter 13 . 5/24/2004
Hey! I LOVE SHISH KABOB! poor alligators, no kabob for them…My fave character? I'd say the evil princess girl. why? cuz she's evil *muhahahaahha* (i stole a coke from the fridge, there's a good reason my mom keeps tabs on how much caffeine I consume!
lady scribe of avandell chapter 13 . 5/24/2004
brad. brad is the greatest...hehe. him and demon. i don't know why...because i like dragons and evil horse-fairies and achilles. ok. that works. anyways, good couple of chapters! can't wait for more! i hate algebra II. just thought i'd mention that. yeesh, this was random. sere mi eru...lady scribe of avandell
Endowment's Seraph chapter 13 . 5/24/2004
yeah, you could get it published. hmm, I think my favorite character would be... Rhain. or however her name is spelled. Because she's awesome! and I understand her thinking process, which might not be so great. lol. write more soon
Mel