Reviews for Princes are Evil
a rice lily chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
Hey, this is pretty funny.
*leaves short review and dives into the next chapter*
The Light of Earendil chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
This is by far the best story I have read on fictionpress or fanfiction! You are a fabulous writer and I'm so happy I found your story. Great language:) Have you ever read Ella Enchanted? This story reminds me of that book, which is one of my favorites(I haven't seen the movie yet and I hope it didn't mess it up-oh well). I'm planning on writing my own lighthearted fairy tale so stay tuned. Thanks for entertaining me- keep up the amazing work!
Light
Topaz-Tribal chapter 8 . 5/1/2004
_ You're dead, Martes! This was a bad time to leave me at a cliffhanger!
Endowment's Seraph chapter 8 . 5/1/2004
lol. this is great, man I'd be freaking out if I saw something like that, I'd be like, "whoa, I knew there were three universes!" i accidently put that on a test, damn science teacher. anyway. you've got to write more soon! I love when you do the two chapter deally, I should try that, ha! like that'd happen.
Mel
Kara Adar chapter 6 . 4/30/2004
Gail Carson Levine fan, are we? good! me too! *makes a disgusted face* have you seen Ella Enchanted yet? really cool story, by the way! can't wait for the next chappter!
ps yes, if you don't write the next chappter soon, we WILL want to kill you!
Kara
My Works 87 chapter 6 . 4/29/2004
Man! She's really upset about him laughing. HE didn't behave like he was terribly in love with her or anything. But I suppose he is...we'll just have to see *evil laugh* great story. It's cute!
Trickster's-Lulaby chapter 6 . 4/29/2004
Well that was certainly an unexpected way to make him laugh. But somehow it fits. Can't wait for the next chapter!
kinder1 chapter 6 . 4/29/2004
THis is an awesome story and you have to update right now so I can read more adn find out what the heck is going on. How did Rhiann break the spell so fast?
My theory. There was no spell. There families plotted this from since they were really little and are now getting them together. Oh an by the way. I hate IT. I despise It with a passion. IF oyu could maybe put It on Tranquility for a while that would be hilarious. Anyway Update really soon. I can't wait to read more. Please
notmedead chapter 6 . 4/29/2004
i love both your stories ...just had to tell you that cant wait for more!
Amber chapter 6 . 4/29/2004
Wo, i can't wait for the next chapter...dun dun dun. WHAT WILL HAPPEN! Hee Hee _ keep it up. I want many many chapters, this is so funny. Cool
lou chapter 6 . 4/29/2004
i know i'm whining, i know really and i'm sorry but I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT because that's a truly good story which makes me laugh alone in front of my computer making my family think i'm crazy (well, it's not as if they didn't think so before..)!and just for that you won one of my private awards!please update soon
lou
BritNaaaaay chapter 6 . 4/28/2004
gosh that was hilarious! I was about to cry i was laughing so hard when she was dancing with herself.. funny. ok well please write more.. i also have a thing for dark haired guys with blue eyes so i identify with her. also being hyserically funny myself lol -
Sinnocently chapter 6 . 4/28/2004
That was the most creative most wonderful fic I have eer read so far! I congratulate you! You have had me laughing throught the 6 chapters so far! Its hard to make me laugh but the sarcasm and irony and the events just made me burst out with laughter! 10 all the way and I jope to read more!
StarsignLeo chapter 6 . 4/28/2004
yay you updated! Yaya I'm not in trouble anymore, stupid school. this is great, hope you don't get sent to iraq. bleh, who would want to live there?
Mel
aiur chapter 6 . 4/28/2004
aw this just gets cuter with every chapter! ahem ... rhian is adorable! she's just so, iono ... she cracks me up. i LOVE reading her thoughts, just 'cause she's so like me. heh, scary i know. that was an awesome chapter, and just hilarious. and i don't really think she broke the spell all that fast; i mean, it was hinging there for a long time. she did make him smile at, like, the first meeting. saw it coming! whee! yes, great writing, and NO don't get shipped off! not until you finish writing this, at least. yes, i know, ain't i considerate? D lol, keep writing!
k8