Reviews for Princes are Evil
neverwassure chapter 8 . 5/1/2004
Yes, that chapter was hilarious. I loved the encounter with the sorceror, and later with Demon turning into Gavin's fairy godfather.
The fangs are freaky, though. I mean, someone having fangs everytime they want you do to something that you are protesting against?
Well, I reviewed almost every chapter, and now this is the last one, so I have to end with an update soon!
brokensilverheart chapter 2 . 5/1/2004
Hey, I thought nothing would make me laugh today, but it seems your story is soo funny. I broke out laughing soo mant times durin gthe know romance and humor. Keep writing.
neverwassure chapter 6 . 5/1/2004
Wait... I don't get it. Why is she crying by the end?
I liked Demon, though, although demons are generally thought of as evil who does harm over just being troublesome.
Although they can be troublesome, too.
neverwassure chapter 5 . 5/1/2004
That figment could kiss good?
Interesting... very interesting...
neverwassure chapter 3 . 5/1/2004
I liked the maid. Although I was a little confused about King Conner. Crazy?
neverwassure chapter 2 . 5/1/2004
I loved Sir Bob. This girl makes me laugh, even if she doesn't make Prince Gavin, and her million names for him laugh.
neverwassure chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
Hey, this is pretty funny.
*leaves short review and dives into the next chapter*
The Light of Earendil chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
This is by far the best story I have read on fictionpress or fanfiction! You are a fabulous writer and I'm so happy I found your story. Great language:) Have you ever read Ella Enchanted? This story reminds me of that book, which is one of my favorites(I haven't seen the movie yet and I hope it didn't mess it up-oh well). I'm planning on writing my own lighthearted fairy tale so stay tuned. Thanks for entertaining me- keep up the amazing work!
Topaz-Tribal chapter 8 . 5/1/2004
_ You're dead, Martes! This was a bad time to leave me at a cliffhanger!
Endowment's Seraph chapter 8 . 5/1/2004
lol. this is great, man I'd be freaking out if I saw something like that, I'd be like, "whoa, I knew there were three universes!" i accidently put that on a test, damn science teacher. anyway. you've got to write more soon! I love when you do the two chapter deally, I should try that, ha! like that'd happen.
Kara Adar chapter 6 . 4/30/2004
Gail Carson Levine fan, are we? good! me too! *makes a disgusted face* have you seen Ella Enchanted yet? really cool story, by the way! can't wait for the next chappter!
ps~ yes, if you don't write the next chappter soon, we WILL want to kill you!
My Works 87 chapter 6 . 4/29/2004
Man! She's really upset about him laughing. HE didn't behave like he was terribly in love with her or anything. But I suppose he is...we'll just have to see *evil laugh* great story. It's cute!
Trickster's-Lulaby chapter 6 . 4/29/2004
Well that was certainly an unexpected way to make him laugh. But somehow it fits. Can't wait for the next chapter!
kinder1 chapter 6 . 4/29/2004
THis is an awesome story and you have to update right now so I can read more adn find out what the heck is going on. How did Rhiann break the spell so fast?
My theory. There was no spell. There families plotted this from since they were really little and are now getting them together. Oh an by the way. I hate IT. I despise It with a passion. IF oyu could maybe put It on Tranquility for a while that would be hilarious. Anyway Update really soon. I can't wait to read more. Please
notmedead chapter 6 . 4/29/2004
i love both your stories ...just had to tell you that cant wait for more!
436 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 .. Last Next »