Reviews for Princes are Evil
Hannah chapter 8 . 8/18/2012
Almost died this chapter from lack of oxygen caused by trying as best as I could to laugh my laughing fits silently.
DormDad chapter 12 . 7/7/2012
Forget the prince, these two were made for one another! They both talk too much and really have nothing to say.
I have been reading without commenting as I believe that you probably do not revisit this story much after you completed it. Over all, the concept is not bad but the humor eventually falls flat after Rhian becomes a bit boorish. Her flip-flop emotions lose their charm and constant complaining becomes grating on your teeth. I rarely do not finish a story. Unfortunately, this one qualifies. Plot 3 of 10; grammar/spelling 10 of 10; interest to reader 2 of 10.
Branwen Yarden chapter 18 . 5/8/2012
I love Love LOVE this story! And the title is epic! *giggle* I love Rhian's P.O.V. It must have been fun to write. All the jokes and stray thoughts... Its similar to my thought process... Except... O_o I'm not funny... PC germs remind me of my fear of Prep germs... Gah! Preppy kids and me no mix. Anyway... Amazing job! \(_)/

And to show my graditude for your epic work... HAPPY DANCE!

\(_)/ (/_)/ \(_\) \(_)/
christinaxxyo chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
This is great! I love the idea of an emotion-less prince and Rhian's personality :) Can't wait to read more
ColourCascade chapter 18 . 12/22/2011
Awww I loved it! It was so cute and funny, and I can't wait to read the sequel! I know I probably had the wierdest look on my face while reading this, cos I was trying not to laugh too loudly the whole time :) Thanks for making me smile hehe
DayDreamer99 chapter 18 . 11/23/2011
Cute story! I loved the bonus chapter 2. Rhian's such a funny character she makes me crack up. I wonder how shes going 2 be as queen... Guess I hav 2 read the sequel then.
ArishaSmile chapter 18 . 11/22/2011
That was the best story I have read in a VERY long time. I laughed, I nearly cried, I imagined this thing as a major motion picture...Steven Spielberg and no less, I imagine.

I wish I can become as talented as you _
DorkExpress chapter 18 . 9/16/2011
I loved the twist! And the last chapter explaining when she made him laugh was cute too.

XOXO
i-wish-i-had-wings chapter 18 . 8/9/2011
this was sooo weird, and i loved it xD the "silence!"'s still makes me giggle when i think about it p
i-wish-i-had-wings chapter 9 . 8/8/2011
"Silence!" god, the humor in that grew on me and made me laugh harder and harder xD i could seriously hear it in my head, ok that didn't sound very good..p anyways, i like your sence of humour and i will definetly continue reading )
Aj chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Lol! Wow! I haven't laughed like that in a really really really long time! Man, you used white 17 times in this last chapter! XD this story is making me smile so far! Hehe can't wait to see how it ends!
TruthBeTold chapter 5 . 6/8/2011
I have never laughed sooooo harrrddd at a story before! Amazingly written with such accurate Humour ) &i looove the protagonist girl..ussually their just helpless dull a damsel in distress by all accounts !_ BUT this one ! Hahah Reyien (yeah I've read her names a million timmes watever STILL can't spell it) she is BY FAR the BEST Female Protagonist I've read ! xD
Sylven chapter 17 . 5/7/2011
I know killing It isn't an option, nor having him mugged. That'd make me feel SORRY for him! No, I want him slapped in the face! And yelled at! That's all.

And, yeah, the ending's a LITTLE abrupt, but, hey, it's a nice ending. Thank you. I'll wait to read that sequel. Because I spent hours reading this story, and never took a break. Eheh... I'm lucky I didn't burn my eyes out from the evil computer light with beautiful words, really, I am.

Content,

Sylven chapter 15 . 5/7/2011
What? Only seventeen chapters? Madness!

Scheming to read the sequel as soon as she finishes this,

Sylven chapter 14 . 5/7/2011
'"You don't?" he asked me.

A miracle! Somebody was actually speaking as if I was in the room! I liked him already!'

'Well, at least I wasn't involved with fairies or dragons or witches or whatever else that was extremely dangerous and powerful. Only the castle.'

*cracks up*

'He changed the subject on me! He was evil. Plain evil. Like a prince.' Yes!- *nods pensively in agreement* -like a prince.

'"You called Nolan Gavin, didn't you?" I asked her. That meant that….

….she was as delusional as I was! I was not alone! Hooray!' Yay!

And, yes, you SHOULD have stayed in bed this morning.

Hmph. Hypocritical brat. Calling her ugly, then going off to beg his mother to keep the pretty pet. Bah. She's not the puppy! Honest! GAVIN is!

433 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »