Reviews for Princes are Evil
christinaxxyo chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
This is great! I love the idea of an emotion-less prince and Rhian's personality :) Can't wait to read more
ColourCascade chapter 18 . 12/22/2011
Awww I loved it! It was so cute and funny, and I can't wait to read the sequel! I know I probably had the wierdest look on my face while reading this, cos I was trying not to laugh too loudly the whole time :) Thanks for making me smile hehe
DayDreamer99 chapter 18 . 11/23/2011
Cute story! I loved the bonus chapter 2. Rhian's such a funny character she makes me crack up. I wonder how shes going 2 be as queen... Guess I hav 2 read the sequel then.
ArishaSmile chapter 18 . 11/22/2011
That was the best story I have read in a VERY long time. I laughed, I nearly cried, I imagined this thing as a major motion picture...Steven Spielberg and no less, I imagine.

I wish I can become as talented as you _
DorkExpress chapter 18 . 9/16/2011
I loved the twist! And the last chapter explaining when she made him laugh was cute too.

XOXO
i-wish-i-had-wings chapter 18 . 8/9/2011
this was sooo weird, and i loved it xD the "silence!"'s still makes me giggle when i think about it p
i-wish-i-had-wings chapter 9 . 8/8/2011
"Silence!" god, the humor in that grew on me and made me laugh harder and harder xD i could seriously hear it in my head, ok that didn't sound very good..p anyways, i like your sence of humour and i will definetly continue reading )
Aj chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Lol! Wow! I haven't laughed like that in a really really really long time! Man, you used white 17 times in this last chapter! XD this story is making me smile so far! Hehe can't wait to see how it ends!
TruthBeTold chapter 5 . 6/8/2011
I have never laughed sooooo harrrddd at a story before! Amazingly written with such accurate Humour ) &i looove the protagonist girl..ussually their just helpless dull a damsel in distress by all accounts !_ BUT this one ! Hahah Reyien (yeah I've read her names a million timmes watever STILL can't spell it) she is BY FAR the BEST Female Protagonist I've read ! xD
Sylven chapter 17 . 5/7/2011
I know killing It isn't an option, nor having him mugged. That'd make me feel SORRY for him! No, I want him slapped in the face! And yelled at! That's all.

And, yeah, the ending's a LITTLE abrupt, but, hey, it's a nice ending. Thank you. I'll wait to read that sequel. Because I spent hours reading this story, and never took a break. Eheh... I'm lucky I didn't burn my eyes out from the evil computer light with beautiful words, really, I am.

Content,

Sylven chapter 15 . 5/7/2011
What? Only seventeen chapters? Madness!

Scheming to read the sequel as soon as she finishes this,

Sylven chapter 14 . 5/7/2011
'"You don't?" he asked me.

A miracle! Somebody was actually speaking as if I was in the room! I liked him already!'

'Well, at least I wasn't involved with fairies or dragons or witches or whatever else that was extremely dangerous and powerful. Only the castle.'

*cracks up*

'He changed the subject on me! He was evil. Plain evil. Like a prince.' Yes!- *nods pensively in agreement* -like a prince.

'"You called Nolan Gavin, didn't you?" I asked her. That meant that….

….she was as delusional as I was! I was not alone! Hooray!' Yay!

And, yes, you SHOULD have stayed in bed this morning.

Hmph. Hypocritical brat. Calling her ugly, then going off to beg his mother to keep the pretty pet. Bah. She's not the puppy! Honest! GAVIN is!

Sylven chapter 13 . 5/7/2011
Oops. Forgot # Two. That is: Yes, publish this, for it is amazing. thank you.

Sheepily,

Sylven chapter 13 . 5/7/2011
One, my favorite character is Rhian. And Gavin. And Ahanu. Yep, my fave is Ahanu, the one who I relate to is Rhian, and the one who's my fave as in he's-such-a-cute-little-puppy cute character is Gavin-prince-guy. Teehee.

Sylven chapter 12 . 5/7/2011
"What is a very beautiful lady"-

Pause. It called her a 'very beautiful lady'. What had Rhian said would happen if that happened?

And as she's flying away, she's dazed enough that everything, instead of being all panicky, was dulled, as though everybody was mindlessly skipping in fields of flowers and tossing lollipops everywhere. And any moment now, she's going to get hit in the head with one, and be jolted back to reality, and THEN freak out by doing one thing. Babbling nonsense. Any moment now. I can feel it.

'So, where were we going? To those spooky mountains that were looming with perpetually dark clouds overhead?'

Yes. I'm afraid we are.

'What did you people think he'd say?'

Um... certainly not what YOU thought! Nope, not at all! *Whistles random tune with false cheery innocence.*

And I agree. Brad was a strange name for a dragon- wait, was? Does that mean he dies? Or does she change her opinion? *Panics, then settles back to apathy.* Meh. *Continues reading.*

and- oh, his name really HAD been Firebrand? ... hm. Well, now it's Brad! He changed it, so-! *Falls asleep.*

And... Aunt Ann would love this dragon. *nods in agreement* As would I, frankly- no. Because then I'd have no time to talk. Or think to myself. It'd be annoying. And I wouldn't have ANYTHING else to do! I'm with Rhian now! Get her out! Let me rip through dimensions and rescue her because I'm the reader, and what she suffers through, I do, and we can't have that!

*Now ranting,