Reviews for Princes are Evil
Iceleaf chapter 11 . 2/11/2013
Indiana Jones is afraid of snakes not spiders.
And the original fairy-tales often had had unhappy endings. They were much darker.
Beautifully Corrupted chapter 17 . 10/3/2012
I think you should do a lot with the training for queenhood (Is that a word?) and well um make it funny and stuff!
Hannah chapter 8 . 8/18/2012
Almost died this chapter from lack of oxygen caused by trying as best as I could to laugh my laughing fits silently.
DormDad chapter 12 . 7/7/2012
Forget the prince, these two were made for one another! They both talk too much and really have nothing to say.
I have been reading without commenting as I believe that you probably do not revisit this story much after you completed it. Over all, the concept is not bad but the humor eventually falls flat after Rhian becomes a bit boorish. Her flip-flop emotions lose their charm and constant complaining becomes grating on your teeth. I rarely do not finish a story. Unfortunately, this one qualifies. Plot 3 of 10; grammar/spelling 10 of 10; interest to reader 2 of 10.
Branwen Yarden chapter 18 . 5/8/2012
I love Love LOVE this story! And the title is epic! *giggle* I love Rhian's P.O.V. It must have been fun to write. All the jokes and stray thoughts... Its similar to my thought process... Except... O_o I'm not funny... PC germs remind me of my fear of Prep germs... Gah! Preppy kids and me no mix. Anyway... Amazing job! \(_)/

And to show my graditude for your epic work... HAPPY DANCE!

\(_)/ (/_)/ \(_\) \(_)/
christinaxxyo chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
This is great! I love the idea of an emotion-less prince and Rhian's personality :) Can't wait to read more
ColourCascade chapter 18 . 12/22/2011
Awww I loved it! It was so cute and funny, and I can't wait to read the sequel! I know I probably had the wierdest look on my face while reading this, cos I was trying not to laugh too loudly the whole time :) Thanks for making me smile hehe
DayDreamer99 chapter 18 . 11/23/2011
Cute story! I loved the bonus chapter 2. Rhian's such a funny character she makes me crack up. I wonder how shes going 2 be as queen... Guess I hav 2 read the sequel then.
ArishaSmile chapter 18 . 11/22/2011
That was the best story I have read in a VERY long time. I laughed, I nearly cried, I imagined this thing as a major motion picture...Steven Spielberg and no less, I imagine.

I wish I can become as talented as you _
DorkExpress chapter 18 . 9/16/2011
I loved the twist! And the last chapter explaining when she made him laugh was cute too.

XOXO
i-wish-i-had-wings chapter 18 . 8/9/2011
this was sooo weird, and i loved it xD the "silence!"'s still makes me giggle when i think about it p
i-wish-i-had-wings chapter 9 . 8/8/2011
"Silence!" god, the humor in that grew on me and made me laugh harder and harder xD i could seriously hear it in my head, ok that didn't sound very good..p anyways, i like your sence of humour and i will definetly continue reading )
Aj chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Lol! Wow! I haven't laughed like that in a really really really long time! Man, you used white 17 times in this last chapter! XD this story is making me smile so far! Hehe~ can't wait to see how it ends!
TruthBeTold chapter 5 . 6/8/2011
I have never laughed sooooo harrrddd at a story before! Amazingly written with such accurate Humour ) &i looove the protagonist girl..ussually their just helpless dull a damsel in distress by all accounts !_ BUT this one ! Hahah Reyien (yeah I've read her names a million timmes watever STILL can't spell it) she is BY FAR the BEST Female Protagonist I've read ! xD
Sylven chapter 17 . 5/7/2011
I know killing It isn't an option, nor having him mugged. That'd make me feel SORRY for him! No, I want him slapped in the face! And yelled at! That's all.

And, yeah, the ending's a LITTLE abrupt, but, hey, it's a nice ending. Thank you. I'll wait to read that sequel. Because I spent hours reading this story, and never took a break. Eheh... I'm lucky I didn't burn my eyes out from the evil computer light with beautiful words, really, I am.

Content,