Reviews for Princes are Evil
Sylven chapter 11 . 5/7/2011
"No, it's going to rain."

"What are you talking about? It's a clear….oh. It's going to rain."

Had I already reviewed? ... oh well. 3

Sylven chapter 11 . 5/7/2011
'"Cute is a word associated with a puppy dog!"

I had called Gavin cute. Was Gavin a puppy dog, then?'

Yes, yes he was.

'He was appalled by my behavior? What kind of bandit said that?' A Gavin one.

And... his fairy godfather. Of course. That's who his steed is. it HAS to be Ahanu. *stares, then starts giggling insanely*

*Too incomprehensible to review the story any farther, reduced to merely reading without comment,

Em.*
Sylven chapter 10 . 5/7/2011
*Stare...* ...how could she NOT recognized those eyes? When I saw them, I was like, 'It's Prince Whatshisname!' And Now (yes, with capital 'N') I'm like, oh, he was Gavin-prince-guy. Yes, I call him Gavin-prince-guy in my thoughts. Sometimes Prince-guy. And It is always... It. Ick. Yeah, I call him Ick more than It, but they seemed the same to me. *shrug*

Sylven chapter 10 . 5/7/2011
"I was walking in a circle. How did I know I was walking in a circle? Glad you asked.

You see that tree there? The one with the pretty gold leaves that the rabbit is sleeping under? Well, I think I passed that tree before. Really, I think I did.

I kept on walking. Ten minutes later, I realized I was walking in a circle. How? See that tree right there? The one with the pretty gold leaves that the rabbit is sleeping under? I'm sure I passed that before.

Perhaps I should take a different path..

I was walking in a circle. How did I know I was walking in a circle? You see that tree there? Yeah, the one with the golden how did you know about the rabbit? I'm walking in a circle?"

I don't think i need to quote anything else, and I haven't even finished the chapter yet. har har.

Sylven chapter 9 . 5/7/2011
"Oops. Scary fairies. Words of advice: never meet a fairy."

"What was up with fairies saying "silence" all the time, anyway?"

"And, when left to one's own thoughts, what does one think of?

Apparently rabbits."

"Was I just quoting Mistress Peacock's prudish friend? Was I actually growing up? Nah, I wasn't. I was just saving everybody from evil Princess Lana."

Just a few select quotes from this chapter. I could've chosen so much more... but again, with the explanation I made last review.

Sylven chapter 8 . 5/7/2011
'All I could think of was. I had been right all along! I had a fairy godmother! Who was right? Me! Yeah! Mother and father were wrong. I was right. Who was right? Me. Who was special? Me. And Gavin. Wait a minute.'

'That was almost..scary. I realized I had been using that word a lot. This is scary. That is scary. He is scary. She is scary. They are scary. I had to stop.'

I love quoting. Especially just to highlight funny parts, and skip other perfectly good parts, simply because I do not wish to quote the entire story. Because that's just... something I do not do in reviews. So there.

Sylven chapter 7 . 5/7/2011
Cheese, bananas, and pickles. Oh dear. What happened to the shush kabobs of linen in the world?

Leaving her heavily encrypted-with-a-nonexistent-code message,

Sylven chapter 6 . 5/7/2011
"That's right! I called you stupid! What are you going to do about it?

Apparently, sit on me."

I love the appearance of the telepathic Demon-horse. Apparently, Tranquility doesn't hold any grudges against Princey, while he likes annoying Rhian... a lot... maybe because he just liked annoying funny people. Or perhaps she called him stupid several times and the Prince never did so. And now I'm thinking about the Prince's opinion on animals while not paying a single thought to Rhian's current state of Distress. Yes, with a capital 'D'. The Distress.

That's fun to say. :3 Distress, Distress, The Distress, The Distress, sounds like dress. The Distress. The Distress.

Em

The Distress... The Distress... The Distress! ... The Distress... The Distress...! The Distress... The Distress... The Distress... The Distress...
Sylven chapter 5 . 5/7/2011
Oh, and yes, Maids are creepy. They had super powers. 3

"And did I just think that? Where was my brain? If you happen to find it, please return it to me. Thanks."

*starts frantically searching, then stops abruptly* Erm... heheh... *awkwardly hides squishy gray lumpy thing behind back* I, um, forgot I had that... I didn't take it! Honest! I hadn't!

...

OK, so I had, but who wouldn't?

Avidly reading,

Sylven chapter 4 . 5/7/2011
I am still very in love with your story. I admit that I can love stories with an obsession akin to romance, except not quite. Because that's just... impossible... yeah. Off subject, and only with a few words. Bleh.

Aherm. Yeah, why was she pretending she wasn't infatuated? Erm... because she COULD be, that's why! Now stop asking questions! ...and yet people still ask...

Teeheehee, yeshles, there are PC germs. Stands for Prince Cooties. I just love that. Cooties... who DOESN'T talk about Cooties anymore? ...hm? ... you say 99.9% of all adults currently alive in the world? ... um... YOU'RE LYING!

Giggling insanely,

Sylven chapter 2 . 5/7/2011
I had been planning on just reviewing at the end of the story. I really had. But... I couldn't help it. Too... many... MENTIONS of evil blue eyes...

I love this story so much. And part of the reason, I guess, is because it's so hilarious. And what else? It sounds almost as though it were narrated by me. 0.0 Yes. I can connect to the character. Easily. I worship you! (Not literally. I'm just complimenting you.)

Those eyes... EVIL BLUE EYES! Again, and again! Sarcasm gall-or! And the way she talked with the prince stick-in-the-mud, just lovely. Wonderful! Ah, such a wonderful story... and, of course, she's completely serious. She's not joking. I rarely joke, and yet I find so much funny. I'd like to take the place of this girl's mom. Just so I can tease Rhian. A lot. Or Rhian. So I can talk to Sir Bob. I am enjoying this story. It feels as though this is a game of pretend I'm playing where I don't switch my personality. It's very well written on top of that, so well that I forgot to mention the writing itself because I was too busy commenting on the story. Thank you. And the first chapter, itself. I read it, and was like, this author's a comedian! ...even though Rhian is... wait a sec. And confused myself. Then I came and started reading it aloud to my little sister. But she wandered away, claiming she was bored. So I pouted. What did SHE know anyway? It was a grat story! ...so I continued reading.

And- wait, living at the castle? I like how she just gives a lot of information, speaking first and thinking later. Or thinking first and thinking later. It seems very typical, these double-takes. And extremely in-character. Yes...

Happily reading,

Arisa chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Rhian seems...perfect? She's beautiful, funny, kluttzy, and...beautiful? Abnormal hair, "mysterious" eyes...

But, then again, the chapter was well written with humor. I'm undoubtedly hooked.
Rhiannon G chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I like it so far. My name's Rhiannon, though I pronounce it Re-Ann-In, not like how Rhian pronounces it. I think it's kind of funny because everyone pronounces my name like her's is, when I pronounce it like it was in the celtic myth. I just find it ironic and felt I should comment on it. I like it, I was laughing the whole time I was reading this :)
Charlee Rayne chapter 7 . 12/12/2010
you horrible person!
Charlee Rayne chapter 5 . 12/12/2010
i'm not sure i like this leah girl... she may b an enemy!
430 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »