Reviews for In the World of Love and Hate
Pyreflei chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
Not bad... Certainly cute, there's no other way to describe it. I like this Vincent of yours; I know foster kids, and though some of them may put up all sorts of frightening barriers, they're really sweet and just testing the loyalty of the attention you're paying them. He's written well.~Ciao
dex2468 chapter 11 . 6/26/2005
Wow! So good!
Evilmiko21 chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
LUV IT! GAY GUYS RULE!
Lia Star chapter 11 . 12/2/2004
I Love this story! Please, update soon so I can continue to read it. Also, check out my stories. I just posted them. Thankies!
I am no longer writing chapter 11 . 8/30/2004
Amazing. I'm sorta upset that Dominic died... I liked him! ::sniffle:: anyway, I liked the chapter even if Ben and Vincent didn't reconcile yet.. Hopefully they will, but if not, that's peachy too. ::hugs to all:: Keep writing
Pineapple Chiffon Cake chapter 11 . 8/28/2004
Meh, and I was just starting to like Dominic too ;; I love the last segment with Vincent's thoughts. "...then shouldn't we all be dead?" It puts a new perspective to what justice is. This chapter started off from the same turbulence as the ending of the last chapter, but then mellowed out in the middle, then reminded us of the title of the chapter in the last bit of the plot. Very nicely done _ Update soon!
galiemme chapter 11 . 8/28/2004
you're so crazy P
why did Dom had to die thyere was no reason... and that piece at the end, was that a letter from Vi? or what? you're leaving me confused here...
yukomi chapter 11 . 8/28/2004
yay vincent! *cheers*
i never thought i'd say this, but im actually upset that dominic died. you made me like him!
keep writing. and get vincent and benjamin back together soon. they make me sad when they're apart. *cries*
Sheepie chapter 11 . 8/27/2004
Wow... good chap. I liked the ending. Shocker. -smacks Ben- I don't like him much anymore... hurt vincent. Da dick. Lol. I really liked the chap, very dramatic. . Twas great!
Darkladyknight chapter 11 . 8/27/2004
OMG, that was good. Kind of sad, i feel bad things between Vincent and Ben went bad. But all in all its really great story. Vincent must have freaked that Dominic was killed, that was kind of freaky, but as i said great story still.
Shinigami Angel of Death chapter 10 . 8/25/2004
Lol you can always expect the best yaoi and shonen-ai stories to come from the actual yaoi bois
(as in gay guys if you didnt get that though i hardly doubt it)
Love it keep updating!
kuro no ame chapter 10 . 8/18/2004
This is one of the only two supernaturalish(I don't think that's a word, but I couldn't thing of anything else!) stories that I like. I can't wait for the next chapter! ;)
kitty chapter 8 . 8/17/2004
hey i really like your story i hope you write more then just ten chapters.
-kitty-
yukomi chapter 10 . 8/12/2004
oy. you must finish. i love all your stories . i get so drawn in. and im so happy jon and nathan got together! *cheers*
so yes. please continue.
jepi chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
hehe *blush* ack this chapter was so cute!
vincent's so closed off *sigh i wonder where this is going to go..hmm well i'll keep reading
85 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »