Reviews for Under Your Shadow
InfiniteDreamer04 chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
This was really beautiful. Short poems say it all. Good job and thanks for the review. Well, off to read more of your work...
A Beautiful Nightmare chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
It sounds like the night covering day... I really like this one of all the ones I read so far... good job...
Cirien Phoenix chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
I really like this. I think this is very good and it shows perfectly what it's like to be in someone else's shadow (I don't have an older sibling, so I wouldn't know about that specifically.) You did a very good job with this.
Cirien Phoenix of the Eternal Phlame
P.S. Thank you very much for the review on Confused Little Girl.
BLOUWHO chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
hey i really like this poem keep up the good work
Nestalgica chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
A lot of power can be put into a few sound words. You chose the words that would hold power in the poetry very well. You get whipped cream _
Thanks a lot for reveiwing my two stories - i think Death Imported stinks, but i'm working on DragonChild _
Max W.
William Ironclad chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
Oh, cool. This is very good. Powerful. I love it. Sad, though. You shouldn't feel like you are in your sister's shadow. Does she write as well as you do?
W,
The Great, the Mighty, the Orc King
jsullins chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
I quite liked this one. I can't really relate to it, but I can sympathize all the same. I think the first part was best, the second seemed to dwindle a little bit in the idea. But all in all, it was lovely. Accurate syllable count. Good job!
-Niniane, Lady of the Lake-
Endless Nightmares chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
Hello-
Beautiful haiku. It has a dark essence about it. Good job.
Wasted Postage chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
You know, you did a very good job of dramatically changing the mood of the whole poem with your second stanza. The first stanza was all bright and beautiful, and the second was so hopeless.
Amazing work!