Reviews for A Walk through Buchenwald
Sophie Ulquiorra Allen chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
is really powerful piece, and I can feel your emotions through the words. It was an immensely terrible tragedy that I think your poem did justice to. Believe me, if I wasn't here at school right now, I would cry to. Thank you very much for writing this.
Gabby chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
I was entranced by the first line. great poetry.
Lord-of-Fools chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
gosh. wow. That's amazing... I'm still teary, and I've been sitting here for ten minutes trying to gather my thoughts. Amazing.
milhistbuff1 chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
That has always been the lesson of history, and has worked both ways. By posting this kind of work you ensure that people will never forget the holocaust or worse, repeat it. Very touching, Keep up the good work.
TheSilverKitsune chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
Oh my Gosh... Thats deep. Sorry im still in shock.
Fiontari chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
Never...never ever again. SUch sorrow, such pain of the past. ALways wondering how anyone could let hate go so far. Wishing we could be there to help. Sad, yet touching poem.
Hawke
Sreym chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
I love this poem, it's very heartfelt and touching.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
sweet!
Cari-anne chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
Never again, if we can be conscious enough to stop an evil like that before it happens again. The only thing you can do besides that is use the grat talent you have here to honor those that were lost. I really can't find anything here that I would tihnk you might want to fix, this poem is really great.
lronMaiden chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
much much much better! i like this one lots!