Reviews for Welcome To My Mind
Twisted Something chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
You're really good at this whole poetic thing. It's hard to describe what's good about this poem, it's just interesting. (And I mean that in the best way possible.)

My favourite part would have to be; Mind Over Matter?

I suppose it's a matter of opinion, really
amethystdawn chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
poetic? Original? Absolutely. It's good and I'm not kidding. (Despite the fact I had to figure out a few things...) I love the last line: "Welcome to my mind, sugar" I can just imagine this girl smirking. Please write more. _

BTW: Can you please check out my "Sely Leetle Poem"? I want your opinion on it. Not exactly as poetic as yours, but since you liked Samuel's (Lord Iceberg) "Beware of the Cabbage"... well, i just thought you might like to read something nonsensical. Thanks!_
goatstesticles chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
helo *blinks* your poem made me blink...i ws all like...reading it..then i blinked..i hold you personally responsible! and ill sue you for all your worth! thats rihgt! the $2.50 is mine! mwahahahhahahah..8coughs* damn it! now youve gone and made me cough! youve set out to deliberately hurt me havent you! thats not nice! *sniffs* i feel..oh so wanted..and oh so loved!