Reviews for MODERN ALICE
Soul's Eclipse chapter 19 . 9/3/2005
I can't wait for the next chapter!
MoriMorte chapter 19 . 9/3/2005
GAH CLIFF HANGER! u have 2 update SOON or else.i wish u luck on ur writing,and i can't wait till the next chpt.!

btw would u mind reviewing my book forgotten tears and shadows?i'm an ammature writer and i need some input from more exspierenced than myself.
Shojogurl chapter 19 . 9/3/2005
Pleez update soon! I'm about to cry! That was so sad! Thanx~*Shojogurl*~
gossamerdragon chapter 19 . 9/3/2005
YAY! he's not dead! but he's being a jerk instead (for a good reason.. but he should just darn listen) only tow more chapters *cries* (including the epilouge)I'll miss reading it! and go Ami (I really didn't like her that much before)Ok now that I feel really stupid, I'll go
CrystalDusk chapter 19 . 9/3/2005
NOO! AYA! that wasnt nice... all the boys in this story are immature. well aya is slightly more mature... but still. and stupid riku! someone should kick him.
Hell's first Icicle chapter 19 . 9/3/2005
no. jesus! damn you. now i'm crying. *sniff* go away
Love Lulu chapter 18 . 9/2/2005
You know, I was expecting Aya's attraction towards Arisu, but once you read it, still gives you the shock of your life. Poor guy...it's just a very forlorned vision of him sitting in the cafe alone with two coffees on the table. ::sniff, sniff:: Poor she-man.

Well, all in all, this was a great chapter in my opinion. Grammer was pretty good, which is always a way to get on my good side. I'm one of those picky people who can't stand bad grammer.

I happily await the next installment. Until then...

Love always,

Lulu
xbluxmoonx chapter 19 . 9/2/2005
Ah, very good story! I just hate flames so much, don't you? I got a flame for a different story at fanfic, and i was hurt. Stop attacking my characters! AGH! Heh, anyhoo, please update soon!

~kitana5055
Coeur Sans Espoir chapter 19 . 9/2/2005
...Riku?...He was so mean! I know how he feels since I've been through the same type of heartache. Even though he was mean he could have kept it inside but I guess it was too much for him to handle. Poor Arisu. I hope Riku is nicer to her next chapter.
Jamie aka chapter 19 . 9/2/2005
Ah. Kiley is back, Aya is gone, and Riku is still as slow as ever-It's like going back to the first chapters, well, except the whole Riku and Arisu like-loving each other. I'm so happy now because you updated so quickly, although it makes me feel bad for not doing the same. I can't wait for the next chapter and I am so happy to hear that there will be another story after this, although it hadn't occured to me that you wouldn't write another, so, uh, who? Eh. I hope the next chapter is easier for you to write and I'm sure it will be just as excellent as this one.
Elilah chapter 10 . 9/2/2005
im not done yet but this story is super good!
shibi chibi chapter 18 . 9/2/2005
...NO! EVIL. EVIL. EVIL. ...::stabs:: ...i mean. uh...doo doo doo do

...

...can't touch this. ;]
with a flourish chapter 18 . 9/1/2005
OMG! Aya confessed! O_O Aw, I kinda feel sorry from him... Does he need a hug? _V Please update soon!
blackrose113 chapter 18 . 8/31/2005
wow! i love this story! i'm so glad i found it. please update soon!
Oona-ee chapter 18 . 8/31/2005
oh.. okay.. because i was wondering whether it was a typo or not.. thanks for telling me!..

wow.. you added so many new things in this chapter!... and when Arisu found Riku like that.. wow.. that kinda gave me a scary mental image.. ;;..

hope you update soon! great chapter by the way!
435 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »