Reviews for MODERN ALICE
Jamie aka chapter 17 . 8/24/2005
Bwah ha ha. My advice actually worked and that proves my third grade teacher wrong: I was not born to do nothing but eat and sleep. I yawn once in a while, erm, sometimes? Yes, I have a love for all devious acts in the name of love (or something like it?) and so, please do make evil things occur. Eh. I liked this chapter a lot, even if Aya is evil in a weird way-maybe the fact that he's the male version of my sister makes me loathe him so. I kind of wish the story would go on forever, but then I think about how much I want one of them (or both) to just get it over with an molest each other in a corner. Well, maybe not just suddenly molest the other-Probably be romantic and all that jazz instead. Yes. -_- Sorry, I'm kind of who right now. I've been a bad authoress and researching Queen Min and Japan for another story I want to write. Arg, I'm too easily side-tracked. Anyway, I didn't mind helping you. I actually have fun doing stuff like that-Talking to other writers about stories and what not. Ehkay, so I'm a total loser, but I'm sure you will get over it...? Ah, and I bid you good night, because I am tired and babbling. So, good-night and I hope to be online at your next update.
Water Block chapter 16 . 8/21/2005
Awesome-so awesome it hurts like hell! ALl these mis-understandings are hurting my brain! Stupid, Stupid Manga people!

...But, even though I want to throttle all these stupid people, I have to say I love this story! You write a perfectly twisty, angsty, and thouroughly aggravating manga story-that is as good as any real life manga series!

I can't wait until you update, and I hope this story's last chapters are long, and in par with the rest of the story! (sometimes authors rush their ends after spending such a large amount of time on a story!)
Water Block chapter 15 . 8/21/2005
Loved this chapter! (This Aya reminds me of Nuriko from Fushigi Yugi!)

I really enjoyed the case of mistaken wording/eaveasdroppers.

Also, that heart-to-heart at the end was excellent!
Nova chapter 14 . 8/21/2005
Hehehe, I think new guy going to be trouble! But what does he mean by a Yoko Onna? I think Yoko means like shadow, right? I named my dog that because she literally is my shadow, heh. I know Onna means woman. Sho it means Shadow Woman?
water block chapter 14 . 8/21/2005
Great! It wouldn't be a manga without a minute misunderstanding that throws everything out of whack!

I hope she doesn't start crushing on that Aya!
water block chapter 13 . 8/21/2005
Loved it! The feelings, internal realisations. The fun phone calls! (I just couldn't resist reading this chapter!)

If this story isn't fin right now, I am begging you to update soon!

I'll be reading the rest later, when it isn't 4.39 am!
water block chapter 12 . 8/21/2005
I like that she tried to help-that Kiley told her there wasn't a chance, and the fact Ritsu was there for her at the end of the chapter!

I'm tired, and need sleep! I want to read more, but I should really get to bed, (4.24 am)
water block chapter 11 . 8/21/2005
So, Kiley is getting jealous, huh? Liked all the misunderstandings, and the rabid fangirls!
water block chapter 10 . 8/21/2005
I really enjoyed seeing Ritsu's different 'voices'

The show you base this off of, meteor garden, I think? Anyway, I've never seen it/read it, but I have read some fics based off it, and really enjoyed them.

I am really enjoying this, too!
water block chapter 9 . 8/21/2005
I'm confused. in one of the earlier chapters, it said her dad was killed, her BROTHER ran off to america and made a clothing store, and her mom became a work-a-holic, but in this chapter, she says she's an only child.

The brother interaction reminds me of Fruits Basket.

Loved this chapter, feel sorry for Arisu at the end.

Doesn't Onii-chan mean sister? Or did you mean it as a joke?
water block chapter 8 . 8/21/2005
Loved it! Great-so sweet, how he loves her gift, and wonders slightly if she gave one to Kiley, too.

What is the mystery behind Yume's guy friend?
water block chapter 7 . 8/21/2005
I've been meaning to ask this, but since Ritsu recognizes Arisu, is he her old crush? Will you expand upon that little detail?

Really liked this story.0_0'
water block chapter 6 . 8/20/2005
Great! Loved this chapter. -I'm from america, and a few of my friends like to cosplay. They were Dragon Knights' characters for Haloween, some people from Yugio (Spelling? I don't like that show) and now one of them wants to be a short dude from Full Metal Alchamist.

LOve this story!
water block chapter 5 . 8/20/2005
Now that had hints of the original Little Mermaid story to it! The "prince" thinks a beautiful human girl nursed/saved him, but in fact it was the little mermaid/servant girl!

Loved this chapter! Is Kiley's ex-girl friend related to Riku?
water block chapter 4 . 8/20/2005
I love these types of situations! Great chapter!
435 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »