Reviews for MODERN ALICE
with a flourish chapter 15 . 7/30/2005
Wow! I really admire Aya *is hailing him*. I so want to know what's going to happend next! Update! O
CrystalDusk chapter 2 . 7/30/2005
guys in fishnets? sounds disturbing...
Paliana chapter 15 . 7/30/2005
After reading a couple of other reviews, and concluding that Aya didn't like Arisu, the next person he HAD to like was Riku! Yeah ( calculates in her head xD ) I think this was one of the chapters I liked most. Introductions to new characters always come with complications for Arisu. And Riku ... he's too hot-headed for his own good. But that's what I like about him. I'm so glad you added Aya, he definately spices Arisu and Riku's lives ... as a pest and the new guitarist! He's an angelic devil. :snicker: One of the highlights of this chapter was when Riku threw a hissy-fit over his custom-scent shampoo. But hey, I guess I'd get mad too! xD Once again, love the way this is going
Love Lulu chapter 15 . 7/30/2005
I've fallen in love with this story all over again!

I await the next chapter eagerly.

With love,

Lulu
aaaa chapter 15 . 7/29/2005
AYAS GAY! wow that was shocker.. but he end up liking arisu or something? o interesting! well keep up the good work cYA!
blingvy chapter 15 . 7/29/2005
Quite a shock. Aya likes Riku. *_* I was probably as shocked as Arisu was at finding this out.

-laughs- Riku got jealous! Ahh, cake with pretty wrapping. The universal gesture of love...or it seems to Riku. _o;;

Keep writing! :3
Soul's Eclipse chapter 15 . 7/29/2005
Update!
gravity of being green chapter 15 . 7/29/2005
Haha, Aya cracks me up. He has to be my favorite as of now. Anyways, what happened to Riku's brother? Is he ever gonna show up again?
Shojogurl chapter 15 . 7/29/2005
HOT GIMMICK ROCKS! Pleez update soon!Thanx~*Shojogurl*~
Oona-ee chapter 15 . 7/29/2005
lol!.. this is a very funny chapter!.. ::gasp::.. Aya-san is gay?.. lol.. lots and lots of drama is going to be sprouting.. huh?... hope you update soon!..

great story though!.. its so funny!.. :]
Grape chapter 15 . 7/29/2005
*laughs* That was great! I feel really sorry for Riku, if only he had heard the whole thing..but no one is that lucky! And Arisu! So confused and naive *laughs* If only one of them would confess..but they are too darn stubborn. GREAT CHAPTER! I loved it! I can't wait for the next one to be posted.
crescentsky chapter 15 . 7/29/2005
Oh my god! Chapter 15 was great! Aya and Riku...hahaha I am begining to like this pairing...lol...I really like this plot hahahaha reminds me of Full House! Have you seen it?

yeah, I didn't really like Ah Si either...out of all the characters in Meteor Garden, I perfer Xi Men _ lol
Jamie aka chapter 15 . 7/29/2005
Aya is one scary boy. Haha, Riku is crazy... He's so jealous that it's funny. Of course, Arisu is still as oblivious as ever. I'm starting to think that some of the people that read my story are retarded. Someone said that accidentally I changed tenses in a few chapters, but they kind of missed the whole POV change. Goobers. I suppose I should try it (Writing just the character's name at POV changes) in my next chapter even though that usually annoys me when I am reading. Some times it makes me feel like the author thinks I'm stupid if it was an obvious change. I'm planning on spending all the money I have on DVDs when I go to Korea next summer. I have to work on a college campus because my mom is evil. Bah. I am hoping that my mom gets me Emperor Of the Sea for Christmas this year. _ It just looks too great. Well, enough of my random Jamie-babble for this chapter. I loved it as always and I am slightly distraught at the thought if it ending soon, but at least I have your next story to look forward to. Oh, I love the MODERN ALICE cover you made, not to mention your new layout and all of your beautiful artwork. Please note that all of those things make me hate you a little. Just kidding! Heh.
blingvy chapter 14 . 7/27/2005
Whoo, new character! He seems straightfoward and yet mysterious at the same time. I couldn't tell if he was a female or male either, which I'm guessing was your point. xD

Riku's acting real sweet to Arisu. Wonder why..*giggles* Could have called it a love confession..almost. Weird though, in movies or dramas, they always eat somethng when they're depressed or dumped. Different food for each culture too. Like typically sweets like ice cream and chocolate in America and rice mixed with chili paste and vegetables or Korea. *shrugs* Interesting though.

Keep going! :3
Rose of porcelain chapter 14 . 7/27/2005
Hi, I have been reading Modern Alice since its beginning over a year ago and I love it! I read it on my Palm Treo and I've been glued to the screen whenever I get a spare moment to read some. Your story was the first place I heard of visual kei, and since then I've learned more about visual kei and gothic lolita. I now have a Malice Mizer album. Anyway please keep writing. I think Aya is your best character yet, and I can't wait to learn more about him.
435 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »