Reviews for MODERN ALICE
MimiGhost chapter 2 . 7/20/2005
UPDATE SOON
Drakulya chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Woo! Great story! I really like it. *Hugs you* I like the descriptions of the people. Very nice!

Is it OK if I attempt to draw a manga of this? If you don't mind, please email me! (I doubt I'll be able to manage the outfits but I'll do my best...)

~Drakulya
crescentsky chapter 13 . 7/13/2005
hey that was good man! In some ways, it reminds me of the Korean drama Full House. Update soon!
minute-glass chapter 13 . 7/5/2005
oo i really like this story so far! :D its so sweet at times lol heh... so when is riku going to tell her his feelings for her? ;) it'll be nice if there's a scene where he just hugs her randomly or something like that. :)
aaaa chapter 13 . 6/29/2005
well i just finished reading the whole story and i really like it! its so cool! *shrieks* i reckon that you should make the story at least 20 chapters! 20 is better than 15!~i guess ill be waiting for you to post up new chapters.. keep up the gOod work _-
Manga Luvr chapter 13 . 6/25/2005
Good story. I like what you've written so far. However, when are Riku and Arisu going to kiss? Also, please write more about Riku's brother and Yume. I liked them paired up. :)
blingvy chapter 13 . 6/23/2005
Wow, you update pretty fast. oStory's getting really dramatic, but that's how I like it. XD*watches too much Korean Dramas* Muahha, nothing was as dramatic as I'm Sorry and I Love You though. Made me cry so much. ;;
morikoT chapter 13 . 6/23/2005
plz update soon! i really like this should really tell Arisu his feelings soon, and she shoul just realize that her and riku were just meant to be _ keep up the good work!
Evan-Cora chapter 13 . 6/23/2005
Wow... are Riku and Arisu going to be together in the end? review k?
Ridley Jack chapter 13 . 6/22/2005
Aww, he lurves her! That's so cute! And Kiley knows that Riku wants to admit that he lurves her! Did that sentence make sense? Cus it did in my mind, but I'm never sure that what comes out of that dark cavern will make sense to other people, so I feel that I should always ask. Neways, way off topic, here, because we were discussing how absolutely wonderful your dahling story is. Wow, that was a bit too much for me, even. I think I'm gonna go swirl around the mists in my dark cavern. Tootle Pip!
Paliana chapter 13 . 6/22/2005
Oh my ... an update! Thank you. :gives you a cookie: Anyway, onto the review ... I really liked this chapter (not just because Arisu seems at peace ... at least for now). And finally Riku is starting to get through his head that he indeed has feelings for Arisu (what took him so long!) But it's so strange seeing Riku trying to get advice from Kiley. Of course, he does seem like the kind of guy to be ... shy I guess would be the word. And thanks to you, I want some honey tea now. And I have suspicions about a new guitarist. I don't want to assume things but ... I think he's going to have some kind of liking to Arisu ... but I can't assume! ; Then again you might be ending the story pretty soon, eh? I love this story so keep up the great job!

~paliana
Lady MeiLin chapter 13 . 6/22/2005
Wow! This story is so good; I love it! Riku is my FAVORITE character. Hurry up and update, I can't wait to see whats going to happen.

Ciao!

Meilin
bluspirit chapter 13 . 6/22/2005
update! its a good story so update asap!~
BrutalAngel chapter 13 . 6/22/2005
T.T So sweet! I Riku than Kiley!
Jamie aka chapter 13 . 6/22/2005
It may have been shorter, but I'm not sure and I don't mind because I had enough time to read it and review before leaving this morning. I haven't seen "All About Eve", but I have seen a few episodes of "Romance". I am planning on buying it and "Emperor By The Sea" from . _ Oh the anticipation... For both the next chapter and the K-dramas. Ehh... I can't wait for all the Riku-Arisu-ness. It was a great chapter!
435 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »