Reviews for MODERN ALICE
penchant chapter 10 . 9/6/2004
oyy~ this is really cute!
i think there should be some development between arisu & kiley though ... like, they don't even have any scenes together ;_; how is she supposed to like him if they don't have any cute moments XD
hmm... also, i would like to see some actual housekeeping of arisu's. what does she do to the house? i think it would make the story more ... ah, i forgot the word. but more like, she has an actual reason to be there.
and will poor arisu ever get her cellie-chan back?
haha, continue!
aku-chan chapter 5 . 9/3/2004
It's coming out really good so far. I think that Arisu and Riku would be really good, becuase I think Kiley is too stuck up to deserve Arisu. I'll continue reading because I'm so nice *cocky smile* well see you.
Generik chapter 10 . 8/31/2004
Riku. I lurve you even more. _

I thought Ryuuzaki was going to do something to Arisu. What thing...I don't know...hehe. Aww, I'm glad Ryuuzaki didn't turn out as an ass.

Update soon okay? And I'm sorry for not reviewing the previous chapters. I have been very busy as of late. Ja'
Sy-chan2 chapter 10 . 8/28/2004
Hi I really like the chap You're doing a really gud job! I wanna see what's going on ohh it's all so interesting I can't wait, this is turning into one of my fav stories_
Tenni chapter 10 . 8/28/2004
Riku is so cool. I can relate to him so much. I reacted the same way he did when met one of my sisters I never knew I had. I was so enraged that she was kept from me for all that time, and all those hoorible things she had done. She commited crimes, stole from my mother, and lied and decieved everyone. Also, I really love this story! It remindes me a lot of Fruits Basket.
Pali-chan chapter 10 . 8/27/2004
I finally read this chapter ... wow. I waited to long. Anyway, Arisu seems to be getting a little more confidence in herself. But she still needs to work on that. ; And Riku is talking to himself again, lol I enjoy it when he's having a conversation with his inner demons. ;] And one more thing ... more Rikusu! XD I can't wait to read the next chapter!
okenakab chapter 10 . 8/27/2004
Schizophrenic Riku~! XD That makes me happy, somehow. And Ryuuzaki is funny...in his Vain/annoying-but-still-hot way. XD
Sorry for not reviewing last time. *is shot*
Ganbatte ne!
Love Lulu chapter 10 . 8/26/2004
YAY! An update! Oo...Arisu has finally admitted that she cares about Riku, neh? And Riku has...somewhat, done the same! Yay! Cookies for both of them! But anyways, I wanted to say good job! This is one of my favorite stories. Uhm...I think that's it...ja ne!
Disordered Thoughts chapter 10 . 8/26/2004
Wah~ I'm really into Arisu X Riku pairing! Keep up the good work _
AlienRiceBall chapter 10 . 8/26/2004
Yay, another update! All I am going to be thinking about is your story when I am in school because I read it right before I am about to go... . I bet you I will be sitting and class and someone will call on me for the answer to a question and I'll end up saying something like, "Arisu is the answer... yup." And then everyone will stare at me...lol
I suppose I tend to do stuff like that too much, so I guess I have a reputation for being kind of random... oh wells!
I loved the chapter, but what I liked best about all of it was Riku's inner conflict.. well that and Yume saying biatch .
claw merryweather chapter 10 . 8/26/2004
Oh, I'm liking Ryuuzaki more and more... It seems like the Ayame/Yuki relationship ne... How old is Ryuuzaki?
And wow, Arisu is calm! If it were me I'd be so angry... like Yume
Riku's ah, weird. Why does he cut himself? Cutting is bad! He should beat up somebody instead! Ahaha~~ oops ;
Grape chapter 10 . 8/25/2004
Hey this was soo good! Omg! *laughs* I kind of feel sorry for Riku and his whole "conscience" thing..anyways I hope you post the next chapter soon!
DevonnyAuriel chapter 10 . 8/25/2004
Pahh, I had a feeling that Ryuu was actually Riku's brother actually, when she saw his eyes. I was like "OMg!" but actually I didn't say anything...:/ Huh? I'm blabbering.
Good chapter, I love Rikku in the end. Slightly schizo, but at the same time, devil/angel complex going on. I hope he at least *tries* to appologize to Arisu in the next chapter, lol. Maybe the whole stuttering "I-I'm uh...well...you know...about yesterday...yeah" and then she'll be like "Oh..hehe, umm, it's okay" 'cause she knows what he means.
And then he'll grab her into his embrace and passionately-or...save that for later maybe?
Hyacintha chapter 10 . 8/25/2004
I think Riku is loosing it. Or maybe he already lost it. But what happen in his past? Can't help be curious though curiousity did killed the cat... Anyways I guess it will all be revealed. Have you read Alice 19th by Watase Yu? Cause Arisu character is A LOT like Alice in Alice 19th, plus Arisu translated into english is Alice... *but I think you know that* Bye bye Update soon
~Letting images flow into words is
Simply-Dazzling~