Reviews for MODERN ALICE
Red Angel777 chapter 8 . 7/24/2004
Yay! Arisu/Riku-ness! They're so cute together. Please update soon, this story is the best! _
Kaika N chapter 8 . 7/18/2004
Hehe! Wow~
istorya chapter 8 . 7/16/2004
OH MY GOD A CLIFFHANGER! You're so mean kyyu~ onegai continue please!
claw merryweather chapter 8 . 7/16/2004
U~ I love this chapter! How cute~~ Arisu is so cute... What she's wearing in this chapter is EXACTLY what I wore not too long ago. _
I love Riku! He's so cute, trying to help Arisu ne. Poor him! Gahah!
Anyway, I forgot who Ryuuzaki is! Or is he a new character? o
And I know how you feel. I HATE fangirls who like the band just for the looks too! Evil~!
Aie, too cute! And I like Ryuutarou too!~ he has a good soothing voice... _.
Where are you from? I am from Singapore. The J-Rock (Mostly Visual Kei) scene here is quite good, I think~~. There was an official Visual Kei event here in June and it was fabulous~! Kyaha! Sorry for blabbing so much!
I hope you write the next chapter quickly when you come back!
Love Lulu chapter 8 . 7/15/2004
WHAA! You're not going to update until AUGUST! Do you know how torturous that is? Especially after that chapter? *devastation*
Well, it was a great chapter. I love Riku! I'm glad he liked Arisu's present. Kiley's becoming more and more obsolete, ne?
Korosu chapter 8 . 7/15/2004
I love it and the lipstick was a stroke of pure brilance! update more soon!
Paliana chapter 8 . 7/15/2004
AHH! *hugs to death* You have made my day! I like when Arisu gave him the lipstain. So sweet! XD There's the rabid fangirl in me ... I guess you can say that I'm a Rikusu AND Kileru fan. I mean, I lean more to Rikusu, but I'd like to see something between Kiley and Arisu. Arisu was crazy in this chapter! Not really, but she really didn't like that guy. o.o It was kind of amusing!I'm so glad you updated! This is a great story and I can't wait for the next chapter! Update again soon! :D
AlienRiceBall chapter 8 . 7/15/2004
...
man.. I could go to the link fast enough when I read the title of this chapter! I was like... that just screams a mushy part..Well know that I am very satisfied with this chapter.. I even ignored my dad when I was reading it.. You did a great job on this chapter! T.T I can't wait till you update again! Your chapter left me on a modern alice high..lol
okenakab chapter 7 . 7/14/2004
ehehe, i'm glad you like the pen name, XD. i'm totally addicted to your story, lol. it's like, every time you update, i print it out and read the entire story all over again. *_* :in awe of your mad skillz, lol:
keep updating! *much love* _
ThatDreamersOftenlie chapter 7 . 7/13/2004
. sorry for not logging in but I have like three minutes until I have to be at my hapkido class... anyways Great chapter heheh she knows she really likes the dress...Well I need to go now. I can't wait until you update again!
paws-bells chapter 7 . 7/12/2004
Heheh! I love this story! Please update as asap!
VERiTE3rd chapter 7 . 7/12/2004
I think the Riku x Arisu moments are fine. It's slow and gradual, unlike some stories where it's everyone's blushing and crushing by the middle of the first chapter. It'd be nice to have one intens scene and then back to slow though.
BTW, I read Pear Bubblegum. Is it finished? Or is there going to be more chapters?
KuroKaze DiaBLo chapter 7 . 7/11/2004
Hahaha, it's me again. _ ~~. I just realised the reference to Putumayo!~ Putumayo's style is so cute and punkish. _ But I still prefer the elegant gothic lolita style over the gothic punk.
Wooh~~! Is Arisu going to be in a corset? U~!
Also, I think all the gothic lolita and Putumayo and "androgynous clerks" terms should be fully explained as there are quite a lot of non Visual Kei readers, ne~~.
DevonnyAuriel chapter 7 . 7/10/2004
Ah~I come back from a vacation and there are two chapters, yay! -
As for the flame, don't worry about it, I see your story as just moving foward. Plus, if you were to drag it on and on and on I would get rather annoyed. I think the pace is perfect! Plus, I see the r/a scenes fine, I mean, it's not like you can exactly say "And then, right when Arisa's gaze caught Rikku's, he slowly brought his hand up to her cheek and pulled her in for a soft kiss", the relationship has to progress and such. Becomming friends is first off, or having him comfort him. so I won't beg for R/A scenes, you'll most likely get there eventually...right? Teehee~
Uhh, anyways...Are we going to get any descriptions of her outfit soon? D Like maybe from Rikku's point of view? *Hinthint~* I wanna' draw Arisu, hmm...though, the URL to the picture you drew didn't show up though, so I'm not completely sure what she looks like. Agh. I need a scanner.
claw merryweather chapter 7 . 7/10/2004
Wai~~ Another cute RxA scene!
HAHAHA~~ Fanservice, eh, I can't imagine! KxR? XD Aie. No wonder so many fangirls write J-Rock yaoi... _
Waii, you like Ryuutaro? I like him too! I love his voice... So soothing. The only reason why Plastic Tree's not that popular because many crazy fangirls only like bands because of the looks~~! Unfair~!
435 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 .. Last Next »