Reviews for MODERN ALICE
Paliana chapter 7 . 7/10/2004
WAH! An update! Thank you so much! *hugs* I knew tha would be popular! And personally, not to sound like I'm sucking up to you, I think that your story is excellent. Even though I see a few typos here and there, the story is well written, and I really like the angst/drama.
Anyway, onto the actual chapter review. I wonder what Kiley did to make Hitomi reject him so .. I liked the part with Kiley and Arisu talking. It was soothing. For some reason. - -; Riku really is kind hearted, and I want to see his reaction to Arisu in the dress.
Oops, I didn't mean to write a long review. Well, I guess it's not too long. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Nony chapter 4 . 7/9/2004
In chapter two, when I last reviewed, they seemed to just be getting to know eachother and now, they seem like they know eachother already. Your writing style has changed and the vibe that I get form the story is not what the first two chapters give off. The first two give off a comical type of view, but now it just seems really horridly rushed. Riku hardly even knows her, and you really haven't given us a reason for him to believe it. There were no scenes between them long enough for that to happen.
It was her first day of work, or maybe her second day of work on the second chapter. Now it seems that it's like, months and months later. The whole thing with Arisu having a dark and horrible past doesn't suit the character you made her seem to be earlier on. I'm not sure if it's something you saw on TV or if it's something that you read, but the story is officially different. Maybe it's just me and my lack of sleep. Who knows. I will read the other chapters, but I'm not so sure I'll review for them both.
okenakab chapter 6 . 7/6/2004
no no no no no UPDATE _
tenshi-chan chapter 6 . 7/5/2004
Hi! I love this story! It has an origional theme and is very cute. Plus you spell things correctly(pet peeve ya know), please update soon.
Sayuri chapter 6 . 7/5/2004
I really can't tell you how much I love your story! Not only are the main characters finely detailed and well-thought out, but I'm finally reading something that is related to the wonderfully mysterious world of visual kei! *cries tears of joy* An aspiring writer with a love of VK...someone like me out there, yay! Ahem, sorry for gushing _
And all the Jrockers you mentioned are all musicians whom I personally love! Dir en grey, Malice Mizer, Gackt, Plastic Tree, and Miyavi are all my personal favourites! *glomps Miyavi and his sexy lipring* You have very good taste in music, I must say _
Anyways, I really love character-driven stories like yours, because it's easier for the reader to sink into the character's mind, even though I can't really relate to an ordinary girl like Arisu much. My favourite character is Kiley, but I too am rooting for Arisu/Riku because I just think there's a certain chemistry to relationships that begin with annoyance/irritation/arguing. Also, I'm eager to find out more about Hitomi.
And now I have a question for Riku and/or Kiley: "When you're performing live, do you ever deal out the m/m fanservice?" (And as a VK fan, I KNOW you know what fanservice is _)
Anywho, GREAT JOB on "Modern Alice" and I am tremendously looking forward to reading the next chapter. Keep up the good work! (Whoa, this was a long review, ne?)
claw merryweather chapter 6 . 7/4/2004
HOW CUTE~~! Ahahaha. Riku and Arisu! XD
Really nice. I hope you update again soon!
Jamie aka chapter 6 . 7/4/2004
Lol. I think Jessica's annoyed that I didn't warn her about people staring at us... or my aunt screaming at us to eat more rice... or that we wouldn't be able to play video games all summer. Meh. I liked this chapter a whole lot. Oh, one question: Do you write the lines before the actual chapter starts or...? I was just wondering because they are really cool. O_O That word doesn't seem to describe them, but my head hurts right now.
AlienRiceBall chapter 6 . 7/3/2004
God... Rikku's such a brat. He needs a butt whooping from his mom or something. He reminds me of Jamie's older cousin. Her mom handed her like a big honking wad of money and she was till complaining..O.O" Anways.. lol she dropped her cell phone? I can't beliveve that. Poor Arisu . Well anyways... I can't think of any questions for a character ...T.T...
Oh wells, Keep up the great work!
...
Mel-pi chapter 6 . 7/3/2004
WAH! I can't wait until the next chapter comes out! I really enjoy this story! Please write more! *
AlienRiceBall chapter 5 . 7/3/2004
Omg... I am so sorry for not reviewing this earlier. I have been so busy with all my classes, and then on top of that my internet was down for a whole week.T.T This was a sweet chapter. I am glad that we got to see some of riku's softer side!
...
Paliana chapter 6 . 7/3/2004
Yeah! Update! :D Thank you for updating, I was so happy! Anyway, there wasn't a lot of Kiley mentioned in this chapter, huh? I want to see more of his personality! What if he's really more mean than Riku (which ... I doubt XD) but there I go jumping to conclusions *again* Riku was getting kind of selfish in this chapter, lol.. he likes being the center of attention, huh? But I still like him a lot! And you should throw in a twist for all thos fans. I'd like to see the reaction! Well, I guess I should shut up now. Update again soon!
Kaika N chapter 5 . 6/29/2004
Ack, I missed this update for like...3 days or something! Um, anyways, for the review.
Nya, sorry about not reviewing before, I always think I do...then my reviews are never there... (Hmm) But anyways, this chapter, arg! Kiley thinks it was Hitomi that helped him, not Arisu. Ah! Stupid boy! But actually, I like RikuxArisu better so um...that's a good thing I guess!
Jamie aka chapter 5 . 6/29/2004
This is my 'Dont I wish'convo between Riku and Arisu: "Don't fall for him!" "Why not?" "Because *dramatic kiss*"... Okay, so not really...But, yea. Lol! I took Jessica (ThatDreamersOftenLie) with me to Korea this summer because I'm nice like that. ...Anyways.. I know what you meant about PB,l do that a lot with most *cough*all*cough* of my stories. I'm a bad person.T.T
Generik chapter 5 . 6/28/2004
Okay, I liked Kiley in the beginning, because Riku was a jerk and all, but now, I think I like Riku more!

This chapter has drama, but isn't that what you wanted? Besides, it kinda adds to the suspense. Ooh~ _

Anyway, please update soon. I can't wait for the next chapter. Good luck and enjoy your vacation or wherever you are going!
claw merryweather chapter 5 . 6/28/2004
Wow... You update fast!
i like it! Riku's kinda sweet...
And damn! How could Kiley think that it was Hitomi who nursed him? \