Reviews for MODERN ALICE
Paliana chapter 5 . 6/27/2004
Darn right I'm a Riku fan! XD Thank you for the update! But not I'm sinking into curiosity with Kiley ... I want to know a little bit more about him. I feel kind of bad for him in this chapter. : ( I mean, that girl was really rude/mean towards him. I can't jump to conclusions since I don't know the whole story behind the two of them. Anyway, great chapter! I can't to read the next one!
Aura of Light chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
I liked this chapter it was a good start. And rather of a hug i'll give you a hand shake. I don't shake hands alot so feel special. Anyways good job.
pixy-dizzy chapter 5 . 6/27/2004
wah? Kiley thinks that it was the Evil Beauty who took care of him? *arms self with bows and arrows and hearts* Well, not really, since I'm rooting for Riku and Arisu, but yeah. So...keep writing! It's fantastic! (Cannot fathom how you can write drama so well)
DragynFyre chapter 5 . 6/27/2004
I've really enjoyed reading this story so far and I like how the characters are developing. I think Riku's development is definitely moving at the right pace, not too fast, and his burst of jealousy fits perfectly into his temperamental personality.
Personally, I hope you have Arisu end up with Riku - got a weakness for the sarcastic boys who end up falling hopelessly in love ;).
Well done and looking forward to your next installment!
istorya chapter 5 . 6/27/2004
WAAH! I wonder who will Arisu ends up with? YOSH!
Yoi chapter 5 . 6/26/2004
i really enjoy ya story :) somehow i prefer riku to kiley. aniwae, do write on kkie! i'll b waiting for ya nx chappie :)
Someone In Phil chapter 2 . 6/25/2004
You're stories are always great with excellent storyline. Problem you hardly update or FINISH a story! I hope you don't waste your precious skills on something you aren't planning to finish. Someday, any day, finish your stories. I'll continue to read your stories because they are good and I'm sure many people agree, so please don't leave the public wanting.
Love Lulu chapter 4 . 6/23/2004
wow...I gotta say that this story gets better and better with each chapter. My personal favorite is chapter 3. I hope you write more soon!
Jamie aka chapter 4 . 6/23/2004
This is a really good story. I'm going to thank Jessica (ThatDreamersOftenLie) a million times for telling me about this one. I hadn't realised that Pear Bubblegum was on hiatus.. Meh. I'm a tad bit slow. Arisu's kissing Kiley is kind of odd, but then again I've never crushed on a guy like she is. Can't wait for the next chapter!
AlienRiceBall chapter 4 . 6/22/2004
. Yay! another chapter..snort* he knows he loves her.. he wants to kiss her..lol I need help.. I just got through talking to a bunch of little Korean kids so I am acting stoopid right now...Hmm.. I am happy that Arisu stood up for herself. Shows that she's got some spunk..woohoo I need sleep, and it's only 5:47 p.m. here in Korea. That's kind of bad...Oh well I need to go to my art class now! Loved the chapter!
claw merryweather chapter 4 . 6/21/2004
Wah, I love this chapter. ;
To reply to what one reviewer said: Nah, I don't think it's too fast. Riku just has, um, a tiny crush on Arisu! Heehee
Paliana chapter 4 . 6/21/2004
Wah! Thank you for updating! :D I was excited to see another chapter. I think my favorite character is Riku so far. I think the pairing should b (Riku and Arisu). Even though it seems Arisu has the hots for Kiley, I think it might end up being R X A. I guess we won't know until we see some progress in more chapters.
P.S. I also can't wait to see the picture of Arisu! I bet she'll be pretty! :D I can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the great work!
Generik chapter 4 . 6/21/2004
Hey, 2 chapters! Cool.
That was a good chapter. Riku's already falling for her, although I thought it was happening a bit too fast.
Anyway, update soon please!
AlienRiceBall chapter 3 . 6/18/2004
Hmm.. What day is it.. I have no idea, but anyways.. Yay! New chapter.. I am Glad I got to see more of her personality. I hope that you keep up the good work!
...
okenakab chapter 3 . 6/18/2004
GUAH! NO! YOU ENDED IT THERE?
update...
okay. rant complete. and yes, i am a new fangirl. rawr. XD
much love to you and your story.
-okenakab