Reviews for MODERN ALICE
claw merryweather chapter 3 . 6/17/2004
I like this chapter... Some angst is always good.
But Riku cutting himself, now that's... Dramatic. ;
I like the part with Kiley! Go Arisa! Heh...
istorya chapter 3 . 6/17/2004
WOW! SUGOI! More more more! I love it!
yami990 chapter 3 . 6/17/2004
please continue. this is a great story so far.
Paliana chapter 3 . 6/16/2004
Poor Arisa ... the rain made the chapter depressing. - -; But I like how you went into detail with her character, and I'm glad you updated. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. : )
Nony chapter 2 . 6/14/2004
YOu must update and fast. I'm in love with this story!
::Gnaws.::
arwen-evenstar89 chapter 2 . 6/10/2004
I didn't realize you had updated! Great job on this chapter! And I don't know what in the heck the *hug* thing was in my other review. . . i think i was a little tired when i started reading this!
Generik chapter 2 . 5/19/2004
When I meant shoujo, I meant, there were aspects of shoujo involved. I guess I should have worded my review differently. Gomen. _;;
Hehe. Poor Arisu...probably will be cleaning up after the fishnet stockings.
I prefer Malice Mizer to Dir en Grey, their music has a different affect on me. Plus, Gackt was there. ~_
Update soon! Good luck with the forthcoming chapters.
claw merryweather chapter 2 . 5/16/2004
Mhm. You finally updated.
Riku really doesn't seem too keen on having Arisu as a maid, hmm.
And actually, I like Malice Mizer more than Dir en Grey too. MM's just too unique. _
Sakura Riu chapter 2 . 5/15/2004
Nee motto! Motto!
AlienRiceBall chapter 2 . 5/15/2004
YAY! I am really enjoying this story so far. I can't wait until you update again! Keep up the awsome work.
...
Sy-chan2 chapter 2 . 5/15/2004
I like it so far it's well written and interesting I'll be reviewing Ja_
Paliana chapter 2 . 5/14/2004
Yeah! Another chapter ... I haven't been here in a while, so I was excited to see you updated! :D Anyway ... I can't wait to see where this is leading, and when the readers start learning more about the characters. Good job, and I can't wait to read the next chapter!
kawaii2 chapter 2 . 5/14/2004
Your story's great! Nice character build up, and the plot structure is pretty good too. About your comment on Arisa's character- it's awesome that's she's ordinary! That way, we can relate to her! LOL. But if you want to revise it, be my guest. From what I've seen of your writing style, anything should be fine. One more thing- isn't Arisu like Alice in Japanese? And then Arisa is sort of like Arisu... understand what I'm getting at here? _
Rose of porcelain chapter 2 . 5/14/2004
I just wanted to let you know that I greatly enjoyed these two chapters and when I have a chance, I will be sure to read more of your work! I can't get enough of your main characters! I have such a clear visual of all three. Please update soon, lol :).
Kaiyu Onibaba chapter 2 . 5/14/2004
Great! The characters are cool and... well... the story just seems so interesting! I hope you're able to update more often, though. Anyway, g'luck t'ya! ;)
435 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 Next »