Reviews for MODERN ALICE
ntht chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
OMG~ You actually wrote another ficcy? I loved all of your fics. The only problem is that... YOU DON'T UPDATE OFTEN! Always leaving people hanging... *pout pout* I'm going bald after pulling my hair everyday you don't update. Tee-hee. UPDATE SOON! *Eerie music* I'll be waiting~~ *MUAHAHAHAHA*
Generik chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
Yeah, I'm here to flame you.
*whips out a blowtorch*
Nah...kidding. I like this story so far. To tell you the truth, and please don't hurt/hate me, but I like this better than you're other 'one-shots' it seems. Although, I still like Sleepless Beauty.
And you know what, your main character, is a bit different from your other ones. She doesn't seem as stubborn and headstrong as Ruka, Kihana and Kanna. But the guys seem to be the same. Well, they have some similarities, like they all seem to be bishonen. Oh yeah! ~_
Anyway, I like where this is going. Shoujo-ish, but I like. Then again, shoujo is famous for bishonens. Yup. I hope you keep writing this, and if you can, please also update Pear Bubblegum.
Enough rambling from me. Just a couple things I want to say. Your descriptions...are awesome. You really nicely described the attire and the persona of Riku and a bit of Arisu's in one chapter. Kept the excitement level up. Since I was wondering what will happen when they both meet? Face to face. All right. I'm done for sure. This is one hell of a review.
I think I bored you.
Kaiyu Onibaba chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
Woot! VERY interesting story! Please update soon...
DevonnyAuriel chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
Aw~it's so cute! Arisu is so adorable, the perfect young naive girl, I love her!
I'm already for Riku/Arisu. Kiley is too...perfect... Riku seems mean, but that could be that he has, like um...what are they called...one of those guys who covers his emotions with a mask. Oh I don't know, but he sounds cute! Yay!
Sy-chan2 chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
hi nice story can't wait for chapter2 please don't go back to the dead! ;;Update soon Ja ne I'll be reviewing
AlienRiceBall chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
Wow, this seems like it is off to a very interesting start.. I can't wait to see what happens.. I hope the next chapter is as interesting as this one, and hopefully you won't have trouble updating like you said you had with your other stories.. But I don't mind, waiting for a story, because that just makes me want to read it even more when the next chapters come up!
Keep up the good work, and I wouldn't worry about other people flaming because you didn't update...
...
ro0kiE chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
great start! i like the start of your story and i'm quite interested of what will happen next..
claw merryweather chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
Hmm, Nice introduction. I'm wondering if you're a fan of Visual J-Rock. ;; You know, gothic lolita and everything. Anyways, this is a good story, so continue soon!~
Charlotte Ao'Nei chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
though i wish you'd update your other story pear bubblegum (or is that already done?)... this story is very interesting too. what is he going to do to her tomorrow? update soon!
istorya chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
Coolness! Your stories are so good!
Pinky Da Cat chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
I liked this! I desperatly want to smack that Riku jerk for Arisu, but other then that.
Arisu is a pretty name by the way. Up date soon! I NEED to know what happend!
Pinky Da Cat
PS- Why do blond Americans have such horrible reputations?
It's not like we're all ditzy. Okay I am, but most..some...a few aren't!
(I am fairly certain there is at LEAST one.)
Paliana chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
Hey, I haven't heard from you in a long time *I'm not a stalker!* I've read some of your other stories, and it's been a long time since you've updated anything. This story seems really interesting so far!
Ami seems like the typcial "girlfriend", if that's what I should call her. I think the people I'm going to like the most are Arisu and Riku. Anyway, the story esd good, and I only saw a few spelling errors. Sorry for the rant, and I enjoyed the story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Pali-chan
pixy-dizzy chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
Okay! *hugs* haha. I'll just take off for a while before you think i'm a creepy stalker or something.
Her school's name is "Kinokuniya"? That's a bookstore's name...lol. Wow...I love the idea of this! Hope you continue!
Sweetest-Smile chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
I like ur story so far!
PLZ update soon!
arwen-evenstar89 chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
*hug* jk! I love it! i won't yell at u if u don't update 4 a while, cuz i'm not od at that either!
435 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29