Reviews for MODERN ALICE
atreyu love chapter 9 . 8/17/2006
O_O i suspected that they were related :D cause you said something about ryuuzakis eyes ;;
atreyu love chapter 8 . 8/17/2006
i love this story, and right now im listening to tears by x japan
atreyu love chapter 7 . 8/17/2006
heh why cant they have stores like that where i live? GAH!
atreyu love chapter 6 . 8/17/2006
i wish i looked decent cosplaying ;;
atreyu love chapter 5 . 8/17/2006
*sigh* he thinks she was the one who helped him? i hope that that girl isnt related to riku _
atreyu love chapter 4 . 8/17/2006
oi oi, so many love complications.
atreyu love chapter 3 . 8/17/2006
personally i think that cutting doesnt do anything for you..
atreyu love chapter 2 . 8/17/2006
i love visual kei too and now that ive heard of malice mizer from you.. ive checked them out, and theyre pretty good :D
atreyu love chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
heh, i would wear the uniform
outsider chapter 21 . 6/18/2006
oops i did NOT see the epilogue... .
outsider chapter 20 . 6/18/2006
are you kidding me? this story hasnt been updated for a YEAR! YOU AHVE TO FINISH IT! ITS SO GOOD!
outsider chapter 19 . 6/18/2006
omgoosh! this made me cry so much... i love this story! ;.;
outsider chapter 13 . 6/18/2006
I happened to spot a mistake ...In chapter 9:Arisu herself was an only child so she'd always wanted a sibling. Seeing Riku react so hostilely to his older brother's attempts to start a civil conversation and really praise his younger brother, Arisu was befuddled.

YOu also mentioend in the beginning about arisu's brother... and now chapter 13...so im guessing that part in chapter 9 is a mistake.
Lady Katreina chapter 21 . 5/28/2006
Oh my paws! MODERN ALICE is so good! Thank you! The moniter is getting blurry. I'm sorry I couldn't devotedly reveiw every chapter, but, whiskers! It just sprouted wings and flew like a black swan. Woh, this is such, *twirls* and awsome story. THANK YOU!*(neh? Arisu reminds me of Tohru Honda and Kagome Higuashi (Fruits Basket and Inuyasha respectively) and Riku and awsome kei-d version of Kyo (FB)... and i suppose Inuyasha (3 guesses what manga/anime he's from ._.) Thank you so much, its wondabarr! Ja ne. I hope to be engulfed in your authory goodness of pure story delight soon! M. Wait! 1:55! NOO! I promised myself 10:00! 10 I tell you! Auh! But- I- Can't- Hate you! AuGH! oh well A.M.'s as good as P.M. I suppose. (Signing this at 1:56 a.m.) Ja ne (again)
Lady Katreina chapter 4 . 5/28/2006
_ You should read this!(Read the 'revised' version after you read the rest of them) for the story! It's nummy.
435 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »