Reviews for MODERN ALICE
Nova chapter 21 . 5/17/2006
I loved the was so touching and I'm glad that you put a happy ending instead of a sad deserved it.I also think that Modern Alice is a very intriguing name,so don't change it to Two Fools.I hope that there will be a sequel to this story but not about their children or anything,instead about them.
Starrlena chapter 21 . 5/11/2006
I found you're story a while ago and forgot to review it. So my bad. I just wanted to say that I think it is beautiful. I love the poems in this story. There just so fitting and the tale you have woven is lovely.
Grape chapter 21 . 5/1/2006
I really liked it, though you never did say what Aya said in his letter..in the coat that he put on Arisu in the hospital. I was waiting for it. *laughs* Anyways, sorry I kinda comment now and then. This is still an awsome story. Great job with it.
d0rkifi3d chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
- i reviewed your other stor and i decided i should review this too cause its a really good story
BandAidBandit chapter 21 . 4/4/2006
KYAHAHAHAH... 3 I love this story SO much! And I guess this is a bit late..since you finished it a over year or so ago...xD But anyways, I love how Riku's and Arisu's arguements always go in the same direction of everyone screaming their heads off at each other. Its adorable! But anyways, I absolutley love the ending the best, not only is it a Happy-ever-After it's also hilarious and original... AHAHAH SHE CALLED HIM AND CONFESSED ON NATIONAL RADIO... Hilarious. 3 AWESOME WORK!
A Tree chapter 21 . 3/8/2006
OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU AND AH! RIKU!

sorry.

this is one of those stories where you just love every single character, and want to cry when it's over.

;_; Your work is very entertaining, and I alwasy want to come back to read more. keep up the great work! i know you'll creat many more memorable characters.

this was a joy to read, and i'm sad to see it at an end... lovely work
Aya Yuugi chapter 21 . 2/3/2006
Holy hell that was awesome. I really, really loved this story. I'll admit I wish the ending would have been more like he-grabbed-her-and-vicously-kissed-her but hey, who am I to say? This story rocked my socks. I love you, paperbutterfly!
naivete chica chapter 14 . 1/13/2006
hii! me again. " I forgot to mention that *gasp* Riku and Arisu never kissed at all in the story! waH! *cries* How cud you do that? There was more intimacy between Aya and Arisu than Riku and Arisu! Keke. Oh wellz. I still luv this story. But it would have been so wonderful if they did kiss. )

xxoo n[a]ivete chic[a]
naivete chica chapter 21 . 1/13/2006
OMG! how cud you end it lyk that? *cries hysterically* damn you! it wasn't freaking happy enough! How could you end it lyk that? '( Wah.. I luv Riku and Arisu! I rkn the epilouge shud actually be chapter 21.. and you shud write a new epilouge after that.. about them happily together on valentines day or something. " *pouts* ( I want them to be happy! I cried after Riku shouted at Arisu at the hospital.. she freaking saved his freaking life! omg.. wat a bastard! He had no right to be mad! He should buy her lyk tonnes of jewellery.. and a sxC car.. and do everything for her.. to make up for it! " Riku is a bastard. I feel so sad for Arisu. *sniff* But I still love her. ) Fnx for a great read! Keep writing kewte stories. I love mangas. )
CrystalDusk chapter 21 . 1/11/2006
HAHAHAHAHAHA! i love the way you ended it. loved the whole story. though it sucked that the band broke up. the members were all adorable. keep up the good writing!
semiturtle chapter 21 . 1/6/2006
I like happy endings...no matter how predictable. If it was an unhappy ending we'd probably badger you to write a sequel where there is a happy ending.
with a flourish chapter 21 . 1/5/2006
Finally! After dancing around each other, they finall hook up! Yay! Can't wait for your next story! :)
Pigment of Your Imagination chapter 21 . 12/30/2005
:D AW...wat i wanna do rgt now...is to smack both of em on the side of the head real hard. ;) I even cried! I loved it loved it loved it! [x's a million] I'm still grinnin 10 min later rgt now..hehe. i loved ur fic! It had an awesome japan setting & a [mentally] really hot band & i liked the..ur...jrock? twist u added. I've always heard of the bands like..dir en grey but i had no clue who they were & stuff..so this fic was really great tellin me more about their type of band & give me more details about japanese..[vk?] bands. :D I still think that Riku was a big fat idiot & he deserves a beating with a rubber fish..but I still loved it! wish i could take this story, wrap it up in a box & save it for later! ;)

Angie

P.S. this will definetly make me more interested in 'visual kei' type bands!

P.S.S. wat im tryin 2 say is...this story was reallii realli realli realli cool! & awesome! & fantastic! & funny! & emotional! & i absolutely loved it! ;P
xbluxmoonx chapter 21 . 12/24/2005
Aww, really good story overall. The ending was pretty cute if you pass the angsty and all, you know? anyhoo, i think a sequel would even fit if you wanted to, but anyhoo, great story and plot and everything. Oh, and Merry Christmas!

kitana5055
Water Block chapter 21 . 12/24/2005
I loved the end of this story! It was great! (I think if you left it at them just parting ways forever, all the readers would have hunted you down, and done something tragic, which would not have been a good thing)

Sure! If you want me to beta for you, just give me an email, okay?

Loved how she heard him on the radio, and out of nowhere, she's suddenly scolding him on national talkshow!

Loved this story dearly! Bye!

Oh! And Merry Christmas!