Reviews for MODERN ALICE
Oona-ee chapter 21 . 12/23/2005
ahh.. the ending was.. well.. nothing as i expected! xD.. but in a good way!.. awesome job with this story!
Padmik chapter 21 . 12/22/2005
Oh my god! I read this whole story in about... less than 10 hours! I couldn't stop reading it! It was so beautiful~! I love how you ended it! So funny! *claps repeatedly*
cathstar chapter 21 . 12/22/2005
I love this story.
Soul's Eclipse chapter 21 . 12/22/2005
*cheers* I love the ending! It's one of the best endings in fictionpress so far! I really love the radio talk!
Abby chapter 21 . 12/22/2005
What a great present... I loved the ending, lol. Great story, I'm looking forward to your future stories.
LiLB chapter 21 . 12/22/2005
wooho finally finished!will there be a sequal? i hope there will be! great work!
claw merryweather chapter 21 . 12/21/2005
Why did it have to end so abruptly? T_T;;I wish it had a few more chapters hehe
miss understanding chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
Hmm... okay, according to the memo I shall hug thee *huggles* I like your story. A lot of the bandies are sort of nasty and sarcastic. I feel sorry for their soon-to-be victim. It's sad though, that they don't like their fans. I liked your title, for a moment, I thought it would be Alice in Wonderland(ish). ANyway, I'll review the rest later. Great job! X3 Choco
Hate In The Form Of Passion chapter 21 . 12/21/2005
OH MY GOD! THE ENDING WAS SO CUTE AND SAD AN OHMYGOD AMAZING LOVE AND KISSES AND OHMYGOD I WANT TO READ YOUR NEXT STORY SO BADLY!
Shojogurl chapter 21 . 12/21/2005
I don't mean to flame, but the very ending could use some work. I LOVE the story though! And I support it whole heartedly! Merry Christmas and a happy new Year!See ya!Thanx!~*Shojogurl*~
Paliana chapter 21 . 12/21/2005
Don't have too much time to write this review, but I do appreciate the special thanks! I wanted to see this story from beginning to the end! I like how Riku and Arisu are "two fools in love." It's so funny that Arisu and Riku act the same when they see each other for so long. I mean ... you'd think Riku'd be glad to see her, but I get why he could get upset. But I'm glad to have seen the ending. They now both know how each other feel, and that's what I've been waiting for! I'm glad you stuck with this, and I'll make sure to read the next story you begin (because I love your stories!)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

[pali]
Ms.Julia chapter 21 . 12/21/2005
AW... but i didnt want it to end!
Jamie aka chapter 21 . 12/21/2005
oh my. i have to admit that the special thanks at the end made me a very happy girl. merry christmas to me and you. i can't wait for your next story-i absolutely love everything you write. i am embarrassed to say this, but i didn't notice the total lack of a kiss scene. i suppose everything else kept me freakishly attached to the story that i didn't even have time to notice-i think it is funny because i know there are people that live for such occurances. also, i would have been crushed if you had written a sad ending. i liked this ending, especially the last two lines. ps. i don't think you should change the title. i love it as modern alice. if you think about it, you called this a modern love story and i believe someone told me that arisu and alice are the same name. so, it does fit?
Ridley Jack chapter 21 . 12/21/2005
Aw, I dunno whether to be sad cus it's finished, or happy because it's another chapter!I have to say, though, that I don't like this chapter, this epilogue as much as previous chapters. I realize that you probably want to finish it and get it out of the way, but it seems... not rushed, but vague, almost. I don't know, I might just be rambling here.*gasp!* And rambling on an empty stomach is never a good thing! Off to find the Sugar Plum Fairy!
MoriMorte chapter 21 . 12/21/2005
awsome chpt THANK YOU SO MUCH IT ENDED HAPPY!

but i hope i wont be annoying but u forgot something in the chpt. where riku gets put in the hospital the guy who like riku (so sry i can't remember his name :( ) well he put his jacket on arisu and then he slipped and evelope in the pocket and well u didn't explain about that later on.

also do you think you could add an author's note and let us know what happened to the members like i know the band seperated but i'm still curious.

one more thing i was just wondring how come the band broke up and all went seperate ways? i know there was drama but as it goes curiouser and curiouser.

sorry if i annoyed you this is where i should be praising you till heaven's end so i will continue and the rest is good.

i liked this chapter very much and we get a glimpse more into arisu's life about her brother and mother and how they get along and also of the world arisu got away from all the parties and so on.

i also would like to praise you on all the bits and pieces of songs you wrote they're brilliant! plus having lolita goth and visual kie band was an awsome good plus your way off writing making us feel exactly like the characters like we were a part of the story and part of the plot very brilliant not many ppl manage to pull it off.

also how you showed us how arisu has changed and also riku for example arisu grew backbone and she even yelled at riku which if i remember correctly she wouldn't have done that in the past. and riku wasn't so stand off-ish with people and is more friendlier.

all in all really awsome.

Merry X-Mas and a Happy New Year!

i wish u luck on your writing!

can't wait for what you write next
435 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »