Reviews for Through the Closet Door
Account Moved chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
oo, very intriguing, i'm looking forward to reading the rest.

-Bloody Wolf
purple sea chapter 38 . 8/9/2007
are you still going to update this story?
Xtreme Red Dragon chapter 34 . 10/19/2005
WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE!

*cires like a baby on the floor*

I need to know what happens!
DKiplan chapter 37 . 9/22/2005
Great chapters! Everything just keeps getting better. I'm right there with Alex. What was holding Josh back before if he felt this way, especially when Alex admitted he was gay? What about the pregnacy issue? I was delightfully suprise at his Dad's reaction. So great!

Wow, his mom is something else. Anyway I can't wait for more.
Xtreme Red Dragon chapter 36 . 8/22/2005
when are you going to update! *cries* i am going through withdrawls from this story i swear! UPDATE!...please
nakoma chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
I just have to say, I love the first chapter, my favorite line: " I kind of ever so accidentally threw a lamp at his head" that one really made me laugh. . And the story sound interessting so far, on with the reading...
Cattails chapter 36 . 8/2/2005
Yay for the dad! I didn't really like him that much before, but now... And that mother really is one piece of work! I hope she doesn't make Alex's life too horrible... I wonder how Josh feels about all this?

~*.Cat.
Xtreme Red Dragon chapter 37 . 7/20/2005
YAY GO ALEX'S DAD! TELL THE HOE! *realizes her glee shouts and turns red.* hehehe...sorry. But yay! That was to say the least a awsome two chapters. I was in awe. I cant wait for you to write more on what all happens. I am dying to know. Yes i am huglely addicted to the story.

As far as your review to my story goes. I have no hard feelings. Matter of fact. Chapter two is up if your intrested in reading it. Any way...

GOOD JOB!

Red Dragon
jessie-goody chapter 35 . 6/30/2005
Great story! I love it.
Cattails chapter 35 . 6/27/2005
Wow, awesome chapter. I knew Josh liked him! Hehe! Poor Alex...anymore shock and he may pass out. I like how they're taking it slow...another Tamika-like incident would be bad...except there'd be no pregnancy...One of the number one things on the list you never want to get caught doing _ And by his mother! Then his dad'll probably find out...this can't be good. But he's still got Josh! At least he can be somewhat happy _

~*.Cat

(P.S. Thanks for the reviews! I'll look into the things you suggested...I wrote those chapters awhile ago, and they're probably overdue for another editing session...you made some really good points! _ Thanks again!)
Dkiplan chapter 35 . 6/27/2005
So good! I really enjoyed and I'm glad Alex and Josh are getting together. Three years! Wow, that was unexpected. His mother was harsh. I didn't expect that. Wow. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Xtreme Red Dragon chapter 35 . 6/26/2005
Omg you are brillant absolutely brillantI love this story so much I am addicted to it, and this last chapter you did Extremely well.! I cant wait till you update. Keep up the good work!
Cattails chapter 34 . 6/22/2005
They would make such a cute couple! I wonder if Josh really is uncomfortable...he seemed to have been flirting quite a lot _ Poor Alex. He just can't win.

~*Cat
DKiplan chapter 34 . 6/22/2005
I'm so glad you updated. i really love this story. He finally told Josh. I have been waiting forever for him to tell Josh. Even if the response wasn't a declaration of love on Josh's part I'm glad he got it out. *smiles* Can't wait for the next chapter.
Xtreme Red Dragon chapter 33 . 2/28/2005
hey sorry just now had time to update. Im happy Alec and Tamika are talking thats a very good thing i think. I hope they can come to a good plan for the baby though. I mean their parents could help them to and extent until they were able to do it all on their own. And that way they could keep their child. But hey i suppose its up to them. I wonder if Alec is going to tell josh how he really feels and explain everything... also kind of cuerious how alec's parents are going to take his news. Your doing great so far though. Keep up the good work _
149 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »