Reviews for Through the Closet Door
An Inside Joke chapter 4 . 4/20/2004
This is a really good story, but maybe he shouldn't focus on whether others think he's gay or not. Even if he is, I don't think he'd think about it quite so often. Then again, maybe he would.
I think it would be interesting to read more about his family.
ConfectusPapilio chapter 4 . 4/20/2004
Interesting...
I just find it interesting to watch him develop and figure out more about himself. I love the way you keep updating . it makes me very happy (not that I should be suprized, it is a warmup story...)
Jamez chapter 4 . 4/20/2004
That was another great chapter. I'm sure we'll be hearing more about this mysterious book person. He's probably gay too...is he? Well, I think I know why Alex seems so real. It's probably because I know a guy who seems just like him. And I'm pretty sure he's gay too. Well anyway, you are really fast at updating this story! And if you are updating Sorcerer of Selen tonight I will be so ecstatic! I'm really looking forward to updates on both these stories (of course I have to admit, I'm more attached to Sorcerer of Selen, but you understand that, right?)
Peace Out
ConfectusPapilio chapter 3 . 4/20/2004
I love this story's honesty. The charactor comes out so well (unlike other diary books I've read...) and realisitic. I have no clue why I love this story, but I do.
I'll be updating Ardinie in a second, because you asked.
Jamez chapter 3 . 4/19/2004
Yey! Thank you for updating! I feel sorry for Alex. It must be so difficult for him. I mean he thinks too much about girls, it's obvious he's hiding something. You know, his character is just SO beleivable. It's crazy! I really hope you update soon and I hope Terry doesn't spread too bad of gossip about him. I hate evil gossip! Well thats all for now.
Toodles!
Jamez chapter 2 . 4/19/2004
Still great! It's nice for a change from the fantasy stories I usually read where theres always a bad guy and swords and magic (not that I don't love those things) but it's just different and unique, you know? Keep writing.
James _
You can officially be my favourite author now that I read more than one of your stories. You're an AWSOME writer!
ConfectusPapilio chapter 2 . 4/19/2004
Another good chapie.
I understand what you mean by a 'warm up' story. I have a short story I'm writing like that, it makes it alot easier to write the main book, for me anyway.
ConfectusPapilio chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
Very nice job. Usually I find diary-like stories here to be chopy and difficult to read. You introduced your charactor very nicly, and made it enjoyable to read to. I enjoyed reading it.
Thank you for such an helpful review on my story, I'll be sure to incorpreate what you suggested.
Jamez chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
Why didn't I noticed when you put this story up? I was looking forward to it and I didn't even notice! Well now I know it's here and it seems really interesting so far. Alex seems like a really beleivable character, you're talented if you can write as a guy, who is gay. Well i guess I don't know if it's what a gay guy would be thinking, but it seems right and thats all that matters. Sorry if I'm confusing you. But that was all one big complex compliment just if you were wondering.
James -I'll be back...to read more of this story _
An Inside Joke chapter 2 . 4/17/2004
Good story, very beleivable. I just wonder why he's willing to tell all this personal information to a stranger, even if she is a psycologist.
maddgollum89 chapter 2 . 4/13/2004
Your story has gotten much clearer. Thank you for answering my question. I like the original names you give your characters. Very cool. I guess maybe he didn't show much feelings because he was a bit uneasy about the whole therapy thing. I like your story a lot. Also, I think you are right. Flames are pieces of shit that don't explain anything, just hate really. Well, bye. I'm hoping to read more from you.
Xtreme Red Dragon chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
I really like your story so far. You have done really well on it. I cant wait for you to update. You are actually doing pretty well with diary style writing. I think you are doing a very good job with intrudcing the character. You have done well in making him to.
maddgollum89 chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
I enjoyed this chapter. Its good for a first timer at writing diary entries. There was just one slight problem. I didn't feel like you put enough emotion into this diary entry. I mean, if his mother ditched him, wouldn't he be more upset and not switch topics that fast? Also, why does he like being called Alex? These are justr some opinions of mine. Your first chapter involved a lot of infomation but you just didn't have enough feelings to back it up. These are just some suggestions of mine. Don't take them as a flame and don't get angry. I liked your story a lot and am hoping to read more. BYE!
moonbeam chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
Whoa, this is good for a first time diary writing experience. You go well into the characters emotions and perspectives. Well done!
149 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10