Reviews for Through the Closet Door
An Inside Joke chapter 29 . 10/5/2004
Sorry, I never look at dates on real or fictional diaries. I liked this chapter, although I wonder how long after the conversation he wrote the entry? Did the pshychologist just leave after that, or is he writing what he thought before whatever seh says next? And how did he come up with the "game" thing?
Saharian chapter 29 . 10/4/2004
Ah I can't keep up with your updates! Anyway I liked the last few chapters. As you go along you are getting deeper and deeper into the characters heads and further into their lives and it's really interesting. I feel kind of bad for Alex actually, thinking that he has no future. Poor boy. I hope he changes his mind.
Saharian
Kazza2085 chapter 29 . 10/4/2004
Another great chapter by another great author! Though I think I've already forgotten most the story... I've been reading a lot of ficcies lately!
Kazza2085 chapter 28 . 9/29/2004
Hey,
I'm really liking this story I started reading it at like 11pmish and its now 1:17am! Good thing I don't have uni or anything tomorrow.
Anyway its cool I really feel for Alecks (is that the right spelling). I know I can relate in some places (not the getting gf pregnant or being gay... I'm a straight chikc but still)...
Read the Crsaylids (Sp) a few years ago in school and I agree with u its an awesome book! It is one of the only school books I actually finished!
I like the last chapteries! In alot of stories I've read suicide has been dramatised and seen as something else but I could really feel for this kid and understand where he's coming from.
Anyway keep it up I'm enjoying it.
Kazz
An Inside Joke chapter 28 . 9/28/2004
Good continuation. I'm not really sure what to say.
Xtreme Red Dragon chapter 28 . 9/28/2004
yay you have done yet again a awsome job. i cant wait for more. i love this story so much i really do. and you write it so well which makes it even more enjoyable. i hope you update the story soon. soory i havent reviewed sooner. but i have not been able to get online.
Khenna chapter 28 . 9/28/2004
Great way to twist the story. I can see a bit of cliche though, kid has mental problems, gets in trouble, manages to fix life back up. Typically these storys are written by psycologiests, but I suppose you can write one too.
An Inside Joke chapter 26 . 9/26/2004
Very dramatic. I like the last line.
Khenna chapter 26 . 9/25/2004
Excellent cliffhanger. You put the simple in an ellegenty style that told the reader whats what without being blunt.
You did a great job with this chapter (26). Good job on emotions and showing how there were no options for him.
Chapter (25) wasn't quite as good and seemed a bit...unnessacary. Don't know what to say there.
I hope you update soon.
Khenna
YSYF chapter 26 . 9/22/2004
i wouldn't go as far as to say your a bitch...and if that was in anyway a reference to my outburst in my previous review-oh well, to each their own.
Also, so Alex is a dumbass, who ruined his own life. So to say that committing suicide is good...even at the stage that he is in, i would say he is a major dumbass! so what if his life is screwed up? so what if everything he ever thought he oculd trust is down the drain? suicide is never the answer...
god, i must say thats all i need to say in regards to this chapter, so im out...
craig chapter 24 . 9/14/2004
that was ace! I really like this fic. i know someone called alex (4 people actually) and they all have it spelt with X.
This fic can actually relate to real life people. Thats one VERY good thing about it.
Anyway, please update soon?
Bye!
Xtreme Red Dragon chapter 24 . 9/6/2004
you are doing such a great job i really love your work and think you are a wsome author. i cant wait to read more. i have been hooked on this story since you started writing it... well since i found it anyway. cant wait for the next update!
NeveahSnow chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
Reviewing Anon. so you can delete it because it has nothing to do with your story, but:
~
I read your review on Manga's Republican rant. And I agree with you completely on all of your stances. But, from prior expirience having huge email debates with Manga, he can actually carry on a debate and doesn't resort to name calling. So if you are strong in your beliefs and want to flex your political muscles at someone, he's a great one to go with. He's not one of those that will just end up name calling...
~
Anywho, totally agree with you. i hope your old enough to vote! :)
An Inside Joke chapter 24 . 8/29/2004
Not to be attacking your charecter, but if Tamika is so religious, why did she sleep with Alex in the first place?
Khenna chapter 24 . 8/28/2004
Why doesn't he take it to court and get to see the baby that way legally? He can get those rights, or maybe not, I'm not sure how it comes off for people who are gay. Very odd situation he is in.
149 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »