Reviews for Through the Closet Door
YSYF chapter 24 . 8/26/2004
You know, this fic has been sittin gin the back of my mind for so long, it just won't leave. I've been planning on reading it for a while, and it seems that i finally got around to it.
It's pretty good, and is quite interesting. I can just imagine a soap opera coming form this very easily. Well, I don't really hate Tamika that much except for the fact that she is an idiot for thinking that Alex became gay cause he chose to. Other than that, I have no real complaints agianst this story.
Also, HOW IN THE SEVEN FUCKIN HELLS CAN YOU BE PRO-CHOICE? BY BENG PRO-CHOICE YOU ARE SAYING THAT IT IS LEGAL TO GO ABOUT KILLING A LIVING BEING? WHY NOT JUST GO AND GET THE CHARGES FOR MURDER LIFTED TO NAUGHT BUT A COUPLE YEARS OR UNTIL THEY ARE REFORMED? FOR CHRIST'S SAKE, ABORTION IS KILLING! EVEN IN THE NINE MONTH DEVELOPEMENT OF THE CHILD, IT IS STILL LIVING! ABORTION GOES AGAINST EVERY FUNDAMENTAL LAW THERE EVER WAS WHEN IT COMES TO MURDER! I'M SORY IF THS SOUNDS RUDE, BUT IT IS STILL TRUE!
Just as a quick note, Legends of Fate has been updated...:sighs angrily:
Saharian chapter 24 . 8/25/2004
Oo very interesting chaper. I personally am Pro-Choice but I know many people who are Pro-Life and I respect that, to each his own... but hey if you got raped would you really want to keep the bastards baby? Srry... anyway Loving the story, the characters are awesome and all the new twists just make it better and better. Update soon!
Saharian
An Inside Joke chapter 23 . 8/14/2004
Didn't see that coming. I'm not really sure what else to say. What's poutine?
Xtreme Red Dragon chapter 23 . 8/11/2004
holy shit... she is pregnant with his kid! now way!... i wanna read more... sorry i aint reviewed in a while i aint been online and when i was i was updating my web site. and is josh like alex? i am cuerious! in all honesty i am kinda hopping josh and alex get together... this poor boys life just keeps getting worser and worser though.
Stefen chapter 14 . 8/11/2004
This is really good so far!
Stefen chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
Yay! Sorry, I'm being kicked off the computer and just want to be able to find this story again so I'm reviewing. Sort of. I promise I'll read it tomorrow!
DKiplan chapter 23 . 8/9/2004
*shakes head* He's gay, but he got his best friend pregnant. Now what is he going to do and why didn't Tamika tell him sooner. *hugs Alex and Tamika* God this must be so hard for the both of them. This story just keeps getting better and better. Now I'm off to read Shadow stalker.
Khenna chapter 23 . 8/7/2004
Lovely twist...very dramatic and will REALLY make things spin and spin around...dizzyness...
ertonya chapter 22 . 8/7/2004
PLEASE update.
xx chapter 22 . 7/23/2004
Normally I for one don't like diary-like stories. Though, this one is good. And now I like it more-since you've put third person switch-offs to mix in there with the diary thing. Nice job. _ A not-so long story.. page wise, kinda easy reading, but still a lot of story. Good luck.
An Inside Joke chapter 22 . 7/17/2004
Huh- I never pictured Alex as the type to wear glasses or to care about getting his picture taken. There's a slightly different side of him.
inralth chapter 22 . 7/16/2004
*smiles slightly* I like this. Especially that last part. I would review each chapter...if I weren't me . Anyway, it's a great story and I like the format. Very well done. Please continue and I'll try to get to your other stories later .~
Jamez chapter 22 . 7/14/2004
Haha, I don't know why, but that chapter was cute.
Alex is a bit how I imagined him, but I never thought he would have black hair, although, you probably mentioned that in a previous chapter. I actually imagined him with more sandy coloured hair, but meh.
*sigh, I know how he feels when your friend takes away your glasses ~_~' especially when you're practically blind without them, like me.
Well, looking forward to another super chapter!
Until next time,
JAmez...
Jamez chapter 21 . 7/14/2004
You know what would be a very interesting twist in the end? Oh wait, I guess I shouldn't say incase your planing that _ *
Anyway, excellent chapter! But I really feel bad for Alex, his situation is just getting worse :(
JAmez
Kaleema chapter 22 . 7/14/2004
I like the plot developement. You did a good job setting up the scene and the characters and its good to see you going somewhere with it. I really like the way Alex denies things and then feels like he has to tell the truth in the end. Anyway, good going, and I like the variation between prose and diary-gives two points of view and a better understanding of whats going on. One stupid trivial thing to point out... In chapter 20 he signed Aleks, in 21-Alex, and when you write about him you call him Alex (but I thought thats what he called himself but he really was Aleks?). Anyway, keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing where you go with this.
149 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »